Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Going Out

---

*Saturday Morning*

Chae's POV

I feel like someone poking my cheeks, that's the time I woke up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw an angel smiling at me. "Good morning cutie." she greeted.

A smile formed on my lips. "Good morning Minari." I greeted back. "Time to get up, we'll going somewhere." she said.

I got up and stretched my arms. "Somewhere? Why?" I asked. "Just go wash yourself, you can borrow clothes from me, just find something fits you very well at my closet." she said and handed a towel to me.

"Thanks." I shyly said. "We'll wait for you in the kitchen." she said and left me. I followed what she said, find something fits me very well at her closet.

I took a plain white T-shirt and black short shorts—wait! "Minari!" I called her and she came in just a seconds. "What is it Chaengie?" she asked.

"I didn't bring underwears." I said and she chuckled. "It's okay, you can use my new undies and bra." she said and took something inside her closet. She gave me one. "It's yours now." She said.

"Uhm, thanks a lot Minari." I said to her and she just smiled. "If you need something just call me okay?" she told me and I nodded.

She left again. I can't measure my happiness and embarrassment today, she made my day happier. I walked inside the bathroom and took a quick bath.

*At the same time*

Mina's POV

She's blushing again, so damn cute. "Mina-chan, how's you two doing?" Sana asked me. I looked at her, confused.

"What are you talking about Sana-chan?" I asked, still confused. "Between you and Chaeyoung." she smirked. Eh?

"We're friends, what's with your question?" I said and she just sighed. "Nevermind." she said and sat beside Tzuyu.

I looked at the other two, Dahyun and Momo. They're eating while talking to each other. I prepared a strawberry milk and bread for Chaeyoung.

A minutes later,  she's done. "Have you eaten yet guys?" she asked us.

"Yeah." we said in unison. "I prepared food and drink for you Chaengie." I said. "Thanks Minari." she said while smiling. Aww, I love her dimple.

I just stared at her while she's eating. "Uhm, why are you staring at me Minari? Is there something on my face?" she said.

"No, I just want to stare at you, is it okay?" I said and she blushed. So cute!

"Uhm, it's okay." she shyly said and continued eating. After she finished her food, I took my handkerchief and wiped her mouth.

"Since Chaeyoung is done eating, can we go now?~" Sana squealed. We just laughed at her cuteness, "Yes Sana-chan." I said.

I text Seolhyun to come and pick us up. A minutes later, we leave my condo and waited for Seolhyun outside of the building.

"Ohh! He's here." I said as I saw the van then parked in front of us. "Good morning ladies." He greeted us with a warm smile and bowed. We smiled at him and got inside of the van.

"At the mall Seolhyun." I said and he nodded politely.

A minutes later, we already arrived at the mall. I told Seolhyun to come with us but he reject and choose to wait for us.

"Let's go to the arcade, my treat." I said. They're happily agreed.

*In the arcade*

Chae's POV

Mina is so good at this, she always beat me. It's okay anyway, as long as she's happy. "Haha! I defeat you again!" She said and laughed. I pout.

We spent 2hours on playing. "Guys, let's go shopping!" Sana suggested and we agreed. We went to the clothing store.

"Hey! Take a look, so many onesies!" Dahyun pointed out to the onesies that not far from us. "Wow!" Wa all amused.

Mina bought a tiger and penguin onesies, she gave me the tiger onesie and told me that I look like a cub, a cute cub. I thanked her and she just smiled.

"Mina-chan, I'm hungry already." Momo said while rubbing her tummy. We chuckled. "Okay, let's go have a lunch then." Mina said and we nodded.

We went to a fancy restaurant. As usual, Mina's treat. While eating, I noticed Mina staring at somewhere so I looked at it, it's a couple. A guy and woman, happily talking to each other.

"Minari, what's wrong?" I whispered to her. She just smiled bitterly and continued eating. "She misses her ex-boyfriend." Sana whispered to my ear. My eyes got widened and glanced at Mina.

Is she okay?

End of Chapter 8

---

I forgotten to publish this last night, haha! Mianhae~
-A.