Chapter 26

Chapter 26: I'm Sorry

4 years later..

Chae's POV

"Boss, someone wants to talk with you." One of my workers said. "Who?" I asked. "Ms. Park Chaeyoung." She answered. I nodded then signed to let her come inside.

"Hi Chaeyoungie." She greeted then gave me a peck on my left cheek. I blushed. "What brings you here Rosé?" I asked and stopped signing the papers on my table. I looked at her.

"I just missed you, are you free tonight?" She sat on my desk. Well, I'm used to it so it's nothing for me now. "I'm not sure, why?" I said. She smiled sweetly and leaned forward.

"Let's have a dinner." She whispered to my ears that gave me a little shiver as she touched my neck by her lips. I gulped. "Ah, I'll try." I stuttered. Finally, she leaned back.

"Okieee! I'll wait for you." She told me and I nodded. She gave my a wink before leaving my office. I sighed and continued doing my business.

A tears escaped from my eyes. "Mina, when will you come back? It's been 4 years." I whispered and wiped my tears. "I hope you're doing fine." I smiled sadly and then I focused on the papers.

Park Chaeyoung, she came into my life when Mina left us. I met her 3 years ago, in a bar, when me and my squad went there to have fun since I'm always busy with my new business.

After I graduated, my parents gave me a surprise gift. A fancy coffee shop. They gave it to me and now I'm the owner of "Ddalgi Gongju Coffee Shop."

Rosé is always there when I'm alone and sad, I'm slowly falling for her but I stopped myself because my heart is only belongs to Myoui Mina. A lot of girls and guys tried to win my heart but failed.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Chaeyoungie." Rosé catched my attention. I hummed for response. "Jennie and Lisa wants us to come to their wedding celebration in Jeju Island next week." She said.

I swallowed my food then drank my juice and looked at her. "I'll come if my squad will come too." I said. She sighed, "Sure." She said and finished her food. I know she hates my squad but no, I want them to come too.

"I'll tell them to come too." I said and just nodded. I finished my food then texted my squad.

=====
(a/n: Mina is not in the conversation.)

Eight Crazy Gays

Chaeng: Guys, let's go to Jeju Island next week for JenLisa's wedding celebration.

Nabong: Eh? I'll come.

Jeongstrich: I'll come too since my Bunny will come too.

Yoda: Sana and I will come too.

Sana: Yeah.

Dubu: Sure sis!

GodJisoo: I'll come too.

Mrs. Jokbal: Me too~

Chaeng: Okay, go and prepare your things then.

=====

"Everything settled now." I told Rosé and she nodded. "Let me drive you home." I said and stood up. I offered my hand to her and she gladly accept it. I helped her to stood up and escorted her to my car.

"Thanks." She said and I just smiled at her and closed the door to passenger seat. I drove her to her house. "Can you stay here for a little bit?" She asked. "Sure." I said and we got out of my car after parking my car inside her garage.

She unlocked her door and we went inside. "Just sat on the couch, I'll just get change." She told me and I just nodded. This was my 7th times I visit here. I waited for her.

I almost fell asleep and thank god she's done changing her clothes. "Sorry for waiting, sleepy already?" She then sat beside me. She's wearing a pair of pajamas and I can tell that she really looks cute.

"Yeah." I answered and let out a yawn. "You can sleep here." She said. "Thank you but no thanks, I'm not used to sleep to other's houses." I lied. I remembered the night when Mina and me slept in Momo's house and did that thing.

"Is that so." Rosé looks sad. "Sorry Rosé, I need to go. Goodnight." I said and patted her crown. She pouted. "Drive carefully okay?" She told me and I nodded. She stood up.

I was shocked on what she did. She kissed me. "I'm sorry, I really can't help it." She looked down on her feet while playing her fingers. "I got to go." I said and immediately went outside of her house. She's calling my name but I didn't look back.

My heart is beating so fast and loud. I got inside of my car then went home. As I arrived, I punched the my wall and cried my heart out. "I'm sorry Mina.." I whispered and took out my phone.

I stared at our pictures together. "I really miss you so bad, come back now.." I whispered between my sobs while staring at her face. "I didn't mean to do that, I'm so sorry.." I then kissed my phone screen.

"I love you Mina, please come back now.."

End of Chapter 26..

Omo😱😱😱
-A.