Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Why?

Chae's POV

It's been a week since Mina became cold towards me. I don't remember what did I do to made her like that? "Chaeng, you should talk with her." Tzuyu slapped my arm not too hard.

"Chewy, I don't even know how, she's been acting weird for this whole week." I said and slammed my head to my desk. It hurts a little but she? Being cold and ignoring me? Is more painful than this.

"Stop being stubborn Chaeng, you should talk with her before things get worse." She told me. I sighed and let my tears flow down to my cheek. "Ya!! Why are you crying?!" Tzuyu got panicked.

"I miss my Mina so bad." I said between my sobs. I miss how she look at me and her gummy smile. "Aish!! Fine, I'll talk to her." Tzuyu said then she stood up. I stopped her.

"No, I'll talk to her." I said and shoved my things inside my backpack then went to her room. It's our vacant time, good thing that all teachers were called for a meeting.

I peeked on their window and saw her staring at nothing. I really miss her. I text her to come out. As I her read my message, she looked at my position. She saw me. That cold stare again, it hurts me a lot.

"What ar–" I cut her off and took her to the rooftop. "Can you tell me what's happening Minari?" I said without facing her. I can't show my face to her because I'm crying.

"Nothing is happening Chaeyoung." She said. Okay, that's it. I punched the wall and my fist already bleeding. "I don't get it, why are you doing this to me?" I said, holding my anger.

"Chae–" I cut her off again by punching the wall again. "Chae, your hand is bleeding!! What the fuck is your pro–"

"What happened to us?" I asked, not letting her to finish her words that I don't need. "Why you giving me this cold treatment? Hmm?" I asked then faced her even I'm still crying.

She avoids my stare. "Not now Chaeyoung." She said. "Not now? It's been a week Mina, it's been a week when you started to act strange." I said. "Do you still love me?" My voice cracked.

"I love you but there's a thing you can't understand." She whispered and turned her back at me. "Then make me understand!!" I half-yelled. "I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you."

My world starts to fall apart and a million dagger stabbed my heart after hearing that. "Why so sudden?" I mumbled. I just watched her walking away from me. "Why?" I repeated.

I punched the wall many times until I got tired. I cried and I cried until I fell asleep.

No one's POV

Tzuyu still waiting for Chaeyoung to come back but it's been 3hours when she left her. "Okay, that's it, I'll find her." She stood up and took her bag then left their room.

She saw Mina walking so slow, Tzuyu confused because Mina is crying. She walked closer and blocked Mina's way. "What happened to you unnie?" Tzuyu asked as she held Mina's shaking shoulders.

Mina weakly looked at her. "I hurt her." She said and cried even more, Tzuyu hugged Mina. "Where is she?" She asked. "At the rooftop, I'm not sure if she's still there." Her respond between her sob.

Tzuyu hummed and comfort her bestfriend. "Go home unnie, I'll come to your place later and talk about what happened to the both of you." Tzuyu said and Mina just nodded. "I'll just go find her." She added.

Tzuyu broke the hug and escorted Mina to the parking lot. "Take care unnie, drive safely." She said before Mina got inside her car. "Please take care of her also Chewy." Mina said and drove off.

Tzuyu went to the rooftop as fast as she can. Then there, she saw sleeping Chaeyoung. She also got shocked when she noticed Chae's bloody hand. "What's happening to them?" Tzuyu thought and she immediately came closer to Chaeyoung to wake her up.

>>>Time Skip>>>

Tzuyu pressed the door bell and Mina finally open the door. "Come in." Mina said in very low tone. Her eyes are swollen and look so pale. Tzuyu came in and Mina closed the door.

"Please tell me everything unnie." Tzuyu said as they both sat on the couch. "I don't know where I should start." Mina sadly looked down. "Just tell when you started being cold and ignoring her this whole week." Tzuyu said.

"Wait here." Mina told her but when she stood up, she lost her balance yet Tzuyu being long legged woman, she catched Mina that so fast. "Let me help you, where you're going?" Tzuyu said as she helped Mina to stood up properly.

"My bedroom." Mina said and Tzuyu nodded. As they reached the room, Tzuyu let Mina to sad on her bed. "I received something before everything went wrong." Mina said and took something inside her drawer.

The red envelope. "A letter?" Tzuyu asked and Mina nodded weakly. Tzuyu read the letter.

Dearest Mina,
If you really love your smol cub, save her life by breaking up with her. If you didn't follow until next week, your lover will die. Time is running Mina.
-From anonymous

"What the fuck?!" Tzuyu cursed and hold her anger. "Who the hell wrote this?" Tzuyu asked but Mina just weakly shrugged her shoulder. Tzuyu hugged Mina. "I'll gonna find that motherfucker." Tzuyu whispered.

Mina just cried.

End of Chapter 23...

Oppppxxss😱
-A.