Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Can't help it

Chae's POV

Wow~ what a wonderful day today. "Sweetie, the breakfast is ready." I hear Eomma at the kitchen. "Yes Eomma, coming!" I said and went straight to the kitchen. "Oh, you look so happy, why is that?" She asked with a teasing look.

Geez, she's being like a teenager again. "Eomma, let's just eat shall we? I don't want to go to school late." I said and she just chuckled then we started to eat.

Mina's POV

I can't explain how happy I am today, I'm so excited to see Chaeyoung again. As I reached our university, BamBam blocked my way. Eh? "Hi Minatang, good morning!" He greeted shyly with a wave.

I want to laugh at him, he looks so adorable. "Good morning too BamBam." then I smiled. "Oh! Let me help with your things, girls like you shouldn't carry heavy things like this." He said as he took my books.

"Well, thank you." I just said and I looked around. Finding her. "Are you waiting for someone?" BamBam asked and I nodded. I glanced at my phone, she texted me.

From: Baby Cub🐯
I'm near at the university, where are you?
Received 9:48am

I smiled at her text and replied right away.

To: Baby Cub🐯
At the gate, I'm with BamBam right now. I'll wait for you here, see you :)
Sent 9:48am

Then after that, she didn't replied. Hmm, weird. After 5 minutes of waiting, she finally arrived. "Chaengie!" I clung on her arm.

'What the hell Mina?' I thought.

I saw her calm face turn into shy face. Aww~ so cute as ever! "What are you staring at?" She asked while blushing. I pinched her cheek, "You're so cute." I said.

"Uhm, ehem."

Oh! I almost forgot BamBam's existence. "Let's go girls?" She asked and we nodded. As we came inside of our university, Chaeyoung are so silent. "Hey, let's have lunch together later okay?" I whispered to her ears.

She glanced at me, "Sure." then she smiled. As we reached my room, "See you later Minari." Chaeyoung said with a smile. "See you later Chaengie." I said before entering our room.

"Minatang, can I have lunch with you later?" BamBam asked as we sat on our chair. "Uhmm no, sorry BamBam." I said with sorry look. He just nodded sadly then our class has started.

An hour passed, I already feel sleepy then I decided to take a nap but when I'm going to sleep, BamBam interrupt me. "Don't, Mrs. Young will get mad." He said. I was bit upset to him but nevermind, I ignored him until our class ended.

After shoving my things inside of my bag, Chaeyoung texted me that she's already waiting for me outside of our room. I was about to leave when BamBam held my wrist, "Mina—" I cut him off. "Let go of my wrist BamBam." I said with a firm voice. He immediately removed his hand then smiled awkwardly at me saying "sorry."

"Minari! Let's go, I'm starving already." I heard Chaeyoung. "I'm really sorry BamBam, I'll try next time." I said to him then went to Chaeyoung. "Why you took so long?" Chaeyoung asked. "Sorry, let's go?" I said and she nodded.

"Surprise!" She said as we reached the rooftop. Wow, she prepared this all? A picnic in the rooftop. "Tzuyu and Dahyun helped me prepare this." She said. Oh, she read my mind. "Let's eat." She let me sat on the cloth on the ground and we started to eat. "Wow, this is so delicious!" I said when I tasted the foods.

"Me and my Eomma cooked this all." She said with a big smile on her lips. "Really?" I asked with a shocked face, she nodded. "My Eomma wants to meet you later." She said while munching her food. So cute but what did she just said? Her what?

"W-What?" I asked. Thank god I didn't choked. "Eomma wants to meet you later." She repeated. I stopped amd drunk water. "W-Why?" I asked while smiling awkwardly. "I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders.

She looked at me and leaned. "You have something on your lips." She said and put her thumb on the corner of my lips.

Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug.

My heart beats are so loud and fast. Oh f*ck, what is this?! I stared at her face that 3 inches away from mine. This is my first time seeing her face this close. I'm drowning from her pretty face. Then at her lips.

Something inside me is forcing me to kiss her but ugh! I can't think straight! I leaned closely and stared at her eyes. Oh f*ck! Can't help it! I closed my eyes..

"Minari.." then reality slapped me. I opened my eyes and our face is 1 inch away from each other. "You sure you want it?" She asked while her face is so red as tomato.

I stared at her eyes then to her lips. I wanna taste it. "Can I?" I whispered and she slowly nodded. I know this is wrong but I feel it so right. I slowly leaned and brushed my lips to hers.

I closed my eyes and gently held the back of her head and deepen the kiss. F*ck! Her lips are so soft and tasted like a strawberry.

This time, I know what am I feeling that.. I already fell in love with this cutie.

End of Chapter 19..

I'm going to end it soon guys, thanks for supporting! Love y'all😘
-A.