Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Another chance

3 months later...

Chae's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. "Mina.." The first word came out from my mouth. "Chaeng? Oh my god, you finally woke up." Then I heard a voice. I forced myself to sat up but someone stopped me. I looked at that person, it's Jihyo-unnie.

"Unnie..water.." I said, more like whisper. She immediately gave me a glass of water, I drank it right away. "Wait here okay? I'll just call the doctor." She told me then she rushed outside. I put down the glass them looked around.

"Chaeyoung." My squad is here but, "Where is she?" I asked them. They worriedly looked at me. "She came back to Japan a week ago." Sana answered. I felt sad and hurt at the same time, she's who I wanted to see when I woke up but no, she left me again.

They all stood up and came to me, they hugged me. "Don't worry Chaeng, her next come back, you can live together forever without barriers anymore." Momo said. I just cried and let them to hug me in god knows how long.

I'm thankful that he gave me another chance to live. "We missed you a lot Chaeng." Dahyun said with a teary eyes. Well, they all holding their tears.

"I missed you too, all of you." I said. I'm so lucky to have them, thank god you gave me this precious people in my life. "How many day I slept?" I asked. "Not just a day Chaeng, you slept for 3 months after your surgery." Sana answered.

"Let's go to the amusement park after I fully regain my strength." I told them and they nodded, still hugging me.

"Uhm, excuse me pretty ladies, let me check her condition okay? You can continue that later after the check up." The doctor interrupted us. We chuckled then they gave a way for doctor to check my condition.

2 months later...

"Ya, guys! Don't leave me here! Wait for me!" I yelled but they just laughed at me. Aish! "Please someone help her to remove the seatbelt!" Jeongyeon shouted and they were laughing so hard. Ugh! Damn this seatbelt, I cannot remove it! Damn it!

"Let me help you." Then a guy helped me to unlock the seatbelt. "Oh, thank you." I politely said with a bow. "Welcome, I'm Yugyeom by the way." He then offered his hand.

"Chaeyoung." Then we shook hands. "Your friends are funny." He said as he helped me to get out of this damn roller coaster. "Yeah, they are." I agreed. "Wanna join us?" I asked him but she politely refused.

"I need to go now, bye Chaeyoung-ssi." Then he walks away. "Hey, are you cheating to Mina now?" Sana gave me a suspicious look. I frowned. "What the hell?" I hit her arm but not that hard.

"Just kidding!" She said and they laughed at me again. Argh! This crazy gays. "Let's go to the bumping cars!" Nayeon squealed. We all covered our ears. "Geez love, you hurting our ears." Jeongyeon said and they just fight there.

We left them, we're now heading to the bumping cars. "I'll drive alone." I commanded. "We know Chaeyoung." They said and we already bought tickets.

Today is really fun even I'm still sad about Mina being away from me. Me and my squad spent more hours in trying all the rides and games here in the amusement park of seoul until the night comes.

"Wooooh! I'm so tired." Dahyun groaned. Well, she vomited many times after riding those breathtaking rides. "Hey, let's go to Dahyun's Jokbal restaurant and have a dinner there together." Jihyo-unnie suggested and we agreed.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Oh my god, so delicious. I will eat here more often." Jeongyeon said while munching her food. "Aish, manners Jeong." Nayeon nags. They always fighting like a kid, but really cute tho.

My phone is vibrating, I checked who's calling. "Excuse guys, I will just answer this call." I told them and went outside. "Eomma." I answered.

["How are you now sweetie?"]

"I'm fine Eomma, what about you and Appa?" I said/asked.

["We're fine sweetie, I just called to check up on you. Are you with your friends?"]

"Yes Eomma, we're having our dinner here in Dahyun's Jokbal Restaurant." I responded.

["Oh, okay then. Need to hang up now sweetie, I'll call again if I have a time okay? I love you sweetie."]

"Okay Eomma, I love you too." Then she ended the call. I went back to my squad and continued eating while having a funny conversation with them.

I hope she's here to made my day complete but she's not, how sad...

End of Chapter 37...

The ending is very near guys😉
-A.