Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Confused

---

Mina's POV

I'm already got home. I was staring at the ceiling and remember how BamBam saved me from Jimin. I don't know but I think I'm starting to develop a feelings for BamBam.

Yet, I remember Chaeyoung. I feel confused with my feelings for her, she also make my heart beats faster and she easily make me blushed even in a little thing.

Gosh! Now I know I'm not straight anymore! Is this they called Bisexual? I guess. Ugh! I'm so confused! I texted Sana and Momo to come over to my place.

I wanna say sorry for Sana for being shit a while ago. I hope she will forgive me. I also texted Chaeyoung.

To: Baby Cub🐯
Hey Chaengie, have you eaten yet?

After a seconds she replied right away. Wow, so fast. I smiled, of course!

From: Baby Cub🐯
Hello Minari! Yeah, how about you?

To: Baby Cub🐯
Same. What are you doing now?

From: Baby Cub🐯
Reviewing for the quiz tomorrow :)

To: Baby Cub🐯
Ohh, okay! Good luck then. Hwaiting! :)

From: Baby Cub🐯
Thanks Minari :)

After that, Momo and Sana texted me that they're here. I opened my door and here they are. I hugged Sana. "I'm sorry Sana-chan." I whispered.

She patted my back. "It's okay, I forgave youa already." she said and we break the hug. "Have you eaten yet guys?" I asked. "Yes sis, but I'm still hungry. Can I have a jokbal?" Momo said.

We laughed at her. She really loves jokbal so much, a big eater for short. "Yes you can Momo-chan, just take it from the fridge." I said and she quickly went to my kitchen.

"Why do you texted us to come here anyway Mina-chan?" Sana asked as we sat on my long couch. "Well, I need an advice. Love advice rather." I said.

She stared at me like trying to study what am I thinking. "This was the first time you asked for an advice Mina-chan, what's going on then?" she become serious.

"I.."

*At the same time*

Chae's POV

I'm staring at my book. I can't focus on reviewing, I just can't forget what happened at the gym a  while ago. I sighed.

*Flash back*

When I saw Jimin leaning forward to Mina, I'm about to go to them and stop him but BamBam who was the one who stopped Jimin.

My heart started to ache and tears formed in my eyes. I hold it and watched BamBam how he hugged Mina and take her away from Jimin, who was now unconscious on the ground.

I text Dahyun to bring someone who can take Jimin to the hospital then I left the place already.

*End of flash back*

That moment always repeating on my head and hurts me so much. I once saved her but now, BamBam are always there for Mina. What should I do?

"Sweetie?" as I heard my mom's voice, I quickly wiped my tears. "Yes mom?" I asked. "You okay?" I feel she sat beside me and looking at my things. "Ohh, reviewing." she said and looked at me. "But why are you sad sweetie? Tell me." she caress my cheek.

"I'm fine mom, I'm just tired." I lied and packed my things then dive on my bed. "I'm fine mom, definitely fine." I said and drift off to sleep.

*At the same time*

Mina's POV

"Okay Mina-chan, we need to go back to our home now, see you tomorrow okay? Goodnight Mina-chan." they bid goodbye then left me. "Go home safely girls!" I shouted at them and they waved their hands.

I got inside of my condo then locked the door. I smiled and went to my bedroom. I reach for my phone then texted Chaeyoung.

To: Baby Cub🐯
Hmm, I think you're sleeping already. Let's go to school together tomorrow again okay? Goodnight, and sleep well Chaengie~ :)

I was smiling ears to ears then slowly drift off to sleep.

End of Chapter 10

---

Sorry for a short chapter.
-A.