Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Her Ex-Boyfriend

---

*Monday morning*

Chae's POV

I woke up and forced myself to got up. I checked my phone's notification, I had a message from Mina.

From: Penguin🐧
Morning Cub! I'll pick you up before 8am okay? Let's go to school together :)

A smile formed in my lips. I replied.

To: Penguin🐧
Morning unnie! Hmm, okay! Drive safely :)

After that, I excitedly ran inside of my bathroom and took a quick bath. Then, I got dressed up, I wore my school uniform. My phone vibrated.

From: Penguin🐧
I'm here Cub, look outside :)

After I read her message, I quickly take a look outside of my window and yeah, she's already here. I signed her to wait for me and she just smiled.

I put my phone inside of my pocket then took my backpack and went to her. I locked the door first of course! "Hi." she greets. "Let's go?" she said and I nodded then hopped in the passenger's seat while her in the driver's seat.

We talked about random things and laughing until we already got arrived to our school. She parked her car and we both got out.

"Mina! Chaeyoung!" someone calling us so we both looked at to that person. "Momo-chan/Momo-unnie!" we said in unison.

She's with Dahyun, Sana and Tzuyu. "Morning guys!" I greet them with a smile. Tzuyu and Dahyun smirking at me, ugh!

"Morning!" they greeted back. "Since we're all here, let's go inside already before we get late." Dahyun said and we all nodded. We about to get inside when a guy just blocked our way.

"Jimin-oppa? What are you doing here?" Tzuyu said. Wait, Jimin? He's one of the famous varsity in our school but what is he doing?

"I just wanted to borrow Mina for a second. Can I?" he asked. Tzuyu is about to speak when Mina stopped her. "What do you want from me?" she asked him.

"Just a talk Mina." Jimin's respond. "Later, after class." Mina told him and signaled us to get inside and we obeyed.

I whispered to Tzuyu, "Is there something between them?" I asked. "It's her ex-boyfriend Chae." she said that makes me feel sad a little.

"Chaengie, what's wrong?" Mina asked as she glanced at me. "Nothing." I said and fake smiled.

>Fast forward>

*Lunch break*

Someone poking my arm, I looked up and saw an angel smiling at me. "Let's go have lunch Chaengie?" Mina asked and I nodded.

I packed my things and went to the cafeteria with Mina, Momo, Sana, Tzuyu and Dahyun. Tzuyu and I volunteered to buy foods for all of us then after that, we ate silently.

"You still have feelings to that jerk huh?" Sana said. We all looked at Mina who is looking down. "I don't know." Mina's respond after 2minutes of silence.

"How about BamBam? There's a rumor about you and BamBam are dating an—" Sana was cut off by Mina, she slammed the table. "Who said that?!" she's mad, oh my god.

"I don't know! Everyone is talking about it!" Sana said, she's little upset on Mina's attitude. "BamBam is not my boyfriend, yes, he is one of my suitor but I already told him that he is just a brother to me." Mina said and left us.

"Gosh! Calm down Sana-unnie." Tzuyu patted Sana's back and thankfully she calmed. "Let's go back to our room kids." Momo said and we all nodded.

>Fast forward>

Time to go home. I packed my things and when I was about to leave, Sana stopped me. "Sana-unnie? Why?" I asked. "Please protect Mina from Jimin, Mina will go alone so you better follow her in case Jimin will do something bad to her." she told me and I looked around.

"Where she is then?" I asked. "She left already, at the gym Chaeyoung-ah." she said and I nodded. As I finished packing my things, I quickly went to the gym. I hid myself in the bleachers.

*At the same time*

Mina's POV

"So?" I crossed my arms and waited for him to talk. "Mina, I know how much I hurt yo—" I cut him off. "Well thank you for the pain, I learned to be a strong person. Anyways, I already moved on." I said in cold tone. I lied.

I wanna cry and punch him really hard. I'm still in pain, always, whenever I'm seeing him with another different girls everyday. I don't know why I'm still in love with this jerk.

"No Mina, I know you still love me. I regret everything, I regret for hurting you and break your heart. I'm sorr—" I cut him off. "Don't apologize, what do you really want?" I asked, still cold.

"I want you back." he said and held my hands. "I promise that I will never do it again." he added. My tears want to fall but I hold it. "I'm really sorry Mina, can you be mine again?" he looks sincere but I tried to be tough.

"No, not that fast Jimin." I said and removed his hand. "I'm not that kind of girl you think." I added. I turned my back to him and about to leave but he held my wrist.

That hurts me a little but I manage to not show it to him. "No Mina, I really want you back." he said and held my chin.

I tried to push him away but he is stronger than me. All I can do is to close my eyes with tears flowing down on my cheeks when he is leaning forward for a kiss.

But after a seconds, I don't feel his touch anymore,  as I opened my eyes. "BamBam?"

The end of Chapter 9

---

Belated happy valentines day everybody!
-A.