Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Chance

Chae's POV

"Chaeng!" Sana-unnie hugged me. "We missed you a lot." She said then broke the hug right away. Well, the Yoda is jelly jelly. Haha! "You came too early guys." I told to them. "Well, we are too excited to go to Jeju Island." Nayeon squealed.

"Fine, fine, fine." I said and preparing my stuffs. "Wait, what happened to your hand?" Jihyo-unnie took my hand. Oh, I remember the night when I punched the wall because of what happened between me and Rosé.

"I got into trouble." I joked but she slapped my arm. "Aish! Seriously?" She looks upset but her eyes are worried. "Don't worry about me unnie, I grown up now. I know what I am doing." I told her but she just sighed and didn't responded.

"Let's go now guys, they texted me that they're already waiting for our arrival." I told them then we got out of my condo. I did not bring too much clothes since it's just 2 days and 1 night we will stay there.

We rode Jihyo-unnie's van. The whole ride was fun, I missed them so much. We rarely see each other, well we're not teenagers anymore, we all have own jobs and businesses.

"I missed our old days." Nayeon suddenly mumbled. We all agreed. I sighed and looked outside of the window. How is she doing now? I'm still hoping.

"Chaeng, you okay?" Dahyun asked. She's right next to me then her other side was Momo-unnie. "I'm okay Dubu, I'm just sleepy." I said and let out a fake yawn. "Oh, okay. Go to sleep then, we're still have 1 hour before we get there." She said as she glanced at her phone clock.

I nodded and positioned myself. I plugged my earphones and listened to my favorite songs. I fell asleep.

>>>Time Skip >>>

"Chaeng, we're here." Someone shaking my shoulder. I groaned and slowly woke up. "We are?" I asked and Tzuyu nodded. I looked outside the window and yeah, she's right.

I got out of the van along with my backpack then went to my squad. "Wait, lemme call Rosé." I told to them. I dialed her number then she answered it right away.

"Hello Rosé, we're here now." I said.

["Oh, okay. Just wait for me."] then she hang up.

"Let's wait for her." I said to my squad. After a minutes of waiting, she finally came. "This way guys." She lead the way then we rode a private yacht and went to the Island.

Rosé is not talking to me. I think she's still guilty about she did the night when she kissed me. My squad is busy taking selfies anyway so I accompany her. I stood up beside her while watching the waves of the sea.

"Hey." I broke the silence between us. "I..I'm really sorry about the ki–" I cut her off. "I already forgive you." I told her. "Just don't do it again." I added.

"Chaeyoung, I'm amazed how faithful you are, even she left you for year, you still holding on to her." She said and smiled bitterly. "She is so lucky to have someone like you." She added and I nodded.

"Yes, she is." I mumbled then glanced at her. "You know what, you'll find your true love soon." I said but she smiled sadly. "Will you give me a chance? Just for tonight, can you become my girlfriend? After that, I will never ever bother you again." She asked.

"Okay, just for tonight. But no kisses or touching, okay?" I said and she giggled, "Okay." She then smiled at me, the genuine one.

>>>Time Skip >>>

"Chaeyoung!" Lisa greeted me with a friendly hug. "You and Jennie are so perfect for each other." I said then we broke the hug. "Thanks, and thank you for coming." She said and I just nodded for response.

"Want to see your room first or let's get the party started?" Jennie asked us. "See our room, and also we need to change our clothes." Jihyo-unnie answered then the couple nodded.

"Okay." They both said. "Rosé and Jisoo will lead the way to your rooms." Jennie told us while her wife called the two. "Let's go to your rooms handsome ladies." Jisoo joked. We just chuckled then followed them.

"There are four reserved rooms for all of you." Rosé told us. "Okay, thank you." Jihyo-unnie said then the two went back to where the party is.

Each room will have a two person and the first one is for me and Jihyo-unnie, the second is for Dahyun and Momo, the third is for 2yeon couple then the 4th is for Sana and Tzuyu.

Tonight, me and Rosé will become a couple and after that, she'll never ever bother me again. I hope that nothing will happen for the two of us later.

The End of Chapter 27...

Sorry for the late update😅
-A.