Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Drunk Penguin

---

Chae's POV

It's been almost 2weeks when the last time I confessed to her. From that time, we feel awkward to each other whenever we met. Our friends also noticed that. "Seriously Chaeng, what happened to the both of you? You and Mina-unnie?" Tzuyu asked for the nth time. She always asking that like everyday when she noticed that me and Mina doesn't talking too much to each other this past few days.

"Ugh! Alright, since I'm so tired of your question.." I paused and sighed. "..I feel awkward when I'm with her because.." I paused again. "Because what Chaeng?" Dahyun butted in. "Because I already confessed to her 2weeks ago." then I became silent. Tears are forming in my orbs but I held it and didn't let it out.

"You what? Confessed?" they both said and I can tell that they're really shocked by looking at their faces. "Ohh, I have to go home, I almost forgot that Eomma wants me to go home early. See you tomorrow guys, bye!" then I went home. As I got home, my Eomma is cooking already. "I'm home Eomma." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Ohh, sweetie you're here, go get change and we'll eat dinner after I finish this." she said while focusing on her cooking. I obeyed and went to my room then got changed into pajamas. "Sweetie! The dinner is ready, come down and let's eat!" Eomma called me so I went back to the kitchen. Then we ate silently but I broke it. "Eomma, where's Appa?" I asked.

"He's still at work Sweetie." she answered and we finished our food. I insisted on washing the dishes and let her take a rest. After I washed all the dishes, I sat beside her on the couch and join her watching her favorite TV Show. "Eomma, I want to say something to you.." I nervously said. She looked at me and hummed for respond. "Will you still accept and support me if I like girls Eomma?" I asked her. My heart is throbbing because of nervousness.

After a straight 3 minutes of silence, she finally spoke. "Of course!! You're still my daughter and I don't want to be shellfish to you to be happy. Why did you asked that sweetie? Is there a girl who steals my daughter's heart?" she teasingly asked and I just hugged her. "Yes Eomma." I whispered sadly. "But I don't know if she feel the same way." I added. She patted my back.

"It's alright sweetie, you're too young for that anyway. Love can wait." she advised and continued patting my back. I wiped my tears and smiled at her. "Thanks Eomma." I said and she just smiled. "You need to sleep now sweetie, you still have class tomorrow." she said and I nodded.

"Goodnight Eomma." I said. "Goodnight sweetie." then I went inside of my bedroom and dived on my bed. I checked my phone and I got messages from Sana-unnie.

From: Sana-unnie
Chaeng, we need you.
18minutes ago

From: Sana-unnie
Mina wants to see you.
15minutes ago

From: Sana-unnie
Hey Chaeng!
11minutes ago

From: Sana-unnie
She's drunk! We need you.
9minutes ago

From: Sana-unnie
Please come to ****Bar ASAP.
5minutes ago

From: Sana-unnie
We'll wait for you at the parking lot.
3minutes ago

After I read her messages, I was shocked and curious. I got changed, white t-shirt, blue jeans and white convers. I also wore a leather jacket then took another in case Mina is not wearing jacket. "Eomma! May I borrow your car? I really need it." I asked her. She gave me the key, "Why sweetie? Where are you going?" she asked.

"To her Eomma, she needs me." I said and went to the garage then hopped in the car. I drove to the place where Sana-unnie said. As I got arrived, I looked everywhere and there they are! I run towards them then looked at the penguin. "Why she's drunk unnies?" I asked Sana ang Momo-unnie.

"Stop asking Chaeng, take her and drive her to her house." Sana-unnie said and I nodded. I carried Mina and when I looked at the two, they look shocked. "We gotta go unnie, please go home safely. Bye!" I said and put Mina at the back seat of my Eomma's car then cover her using my another jacket. "Geez Minari, why did you do that?" then I drove to her house.

End of Chapter 16

---

I wanna finish this story so bad, haha!
-A.