Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Mina's cousins

---

*Monday morning*

Chae's POV

It's been a week when Mina got home after recovering. I'm on my way to school and I love to walk than to take a cab or bus, it's not that I'm a poor, I just love it, no more questions.

As I got arrived, I saw Mina. She's with a 2 beautiful girls, but who are they? I was about to call her when, "Chaeng!" Someone called me so I looked back to that person. "Dahyun! Tzuyu!" they approached me.

We went to the garden just to spent our remaining minutes on talking and laughing before our class will start. Then right after that, as we heard the bell, we immediately ran to our room.

*At their room*

Good thing our teacher isn't here yet so we continued talking about random things until she finally came, the class started.

>Fast forward>

*Lunch time*

Yas~ I packed my things and waited for my friends outside of our room. "Let's go, I'm starving already." Dahyun said and we just laughed when we heard her tummy growling.

As we reached the cafeteria, we bought food an d find some empty table but, all table are occupied. "Chaengie! Tzuyu! Dahyun!" Someone called us. I know who was that.

"Mina-unnie!" my two friends walked closer to Mina but my attention is on the two figure. "Oh! This is my cousins guys, Sana and Momo." Mina introduced. Wait, her cousins? "Hello cuties!" Sana greeted us.

"Nice to meet you in person Chaeyoung-ah, Mina always telling us how cute you are and everything just perfec–" Sana was cut off by Mina, covering her mouth.

"Ahh, hehe, since there's no more available table, you guys are welcome to sit with us." Mina said and laughed awkwardly. I actually understand what Sana wants to say. I think my face are so red now, oh gosh!

She really did that?

"Really? Thanks unnie!" Dahyun said and sat beside Momo who was staring at her while drooling. "Momo-unnie, you're drooling." Dahyun said and wiped Momo's lips.

I saw Mina laughing, Tzuyu and Sana also. "You look perfect together Momo-chan." Sana teased and I also saw Dahyun blushing. I joined them and after that, we ate our lunch together.

>Fast forward>

*At the hallway*

I escorted Mina, Sana and Momo to their classroom on the third floor. I don't have any class this afternoon so it's okay if I'll come late at our classroom.

"Thanks Chaengie!" Mina waved her hand and so I do. "See you around unnie!" then I went back to my classroom which is on the second floor.

Tzuyu and Dahyun needs to do something important, that's why. As I got back, someone blocked my way. "Somi-ah? What do you want?" I asked in cold way. "Nothing, I just wanted to see you closer." She said and winked.

I ignored her and sat on my chair. A minute later, Tzuyu and Dahyun finally came. "Why you tok so long?" I asked then. They just smiled and sat beside me.

>Fast forward>

Yes! Time to go home now. I packed all my things inside of my bag and waited for my friends outside of our room.

"Chaengie!" Someone shouted my name and I looked back then saw a girl who look like a penguin approaching me. "Want to come with us? At my place?" She asked as she approached me.

"I love to, but how about Tzuyu and Dahyun?" I said and she smiled. "They can come also!" She squealed. Aww, what a cute pretty gorgeous beautiful woman.

"Hi Mina-unnie! What are you doing here anyway?" Dahyun asked when she got out of the room. "To invite you to come with us on my place." Mina's respond.

"Really?! That's cool! But when?" Dahyun excitedly said.

"Tonight. Just a little celebration for my cousins, they're just came here last week and transferred to our school yesterday, they're came from Japan, they just followed me here, haha!" her respond.

"Omo! We'll come Mina-unnie, but we don't know where do you live." Tzuyu joined.

"Don't worry guys, I have a driver that will drop you at my place." she said and smiled at us. "But you need to change your clothes first." she added and we nodded.

Tonight will be the best night ever for me, as long as I'm with her.. my Penguin.

The end of Chapter 6

---

Okay, I planned to publish a chapter each day so please be patient guys, love y'all~
-A.