Chapter 24

Chapter 24 : Promise

Mina's POV

It's been a month the last time I talked to her. I feel so hurt and sad without her. I'm so coward. I also lost so much weight, I can't eat and sleep properly. Damn it! Who the hell wrote that fucking letter?! I'll make sure she or he will pay for this.

I'm thankful that Tzuyu is here, she's always there for me and Chaeyoung. "Unnie, she's still holding, don't give up okay?" Tzuyu always telling me that. I know, she still holding on me and so I am.

When I reached my locker, someone pulled me inside the comfort room. As I looked up to that person. "Chae–" I didn't even finished my words when she kissed me. I feel the sadness and longing to her kisses.

"I missed you so much." She whispered as she leaned back a bit. I can't hold my tears, fuck it! "Shhh, I'm here now." She hugged me. "I missed you too Chaeyoung-ah, I really do." I said between my sobs and hugged back.

"I already know why you did that." She said but I didn't respond. "It's okay, we will find that motherfucker." She said, still hugging me. I hugged her tighter. "I don't wanna lose you Chaeyoung." I said, still crying.

"I already called for help to Jihyo-unnie and she hired someone to help us to know who the hell gave you the letter." She said. I slowly calming. "I love you." I whispered as I stared at her eyes.

"I love you too Minari." She then kissed me again but with full of love and care. "Go now, before that motherfucker see us." She said and smiled at like she's saying that everything will be alright.

I nodded. "Please take care Chaeyoung-ah and be careful." I told her and nod her head. I gave her my genuine smile before I left. I went back to my room like nothing happened. From now on, I will act like I'm still hurt and sad since she already know everything.

"Mina, I know I'm already annoying you but I'm really worried about you. What's happening to you?" BamBam asked. Well, I already forgive him but still, I don't want to be close with him.

"I'm okay Bam." I said and looked at the window. "Did she hurt you?" He asked. I sighed. "No." I answered which is true. She never hurt me. "Then what?" He asked. Okay, I'm getting annoyed with him.

"Just ignore me." I said and thank god he stopped. "Hey BamBam, stop annoying Mina, move away." I heard Sana. I glance at them. I saw BamBam stick out his tongue before moving away from me. Sana just rolled her eyes and sat beside me.

"How are you Mina-chan?" She asked, looked so worried at me. "I'm fine Sana-chan." I said. "Let's have lunch together later with Momo." She said and I nodded.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Mina-chan, wanna go with us? To Momo's house?" Sana asked. "Sure, lemme change my outfit first." I said and she nodded.

As I got home, I changed my outfit. A casual one. After that, I heard someone pushing my door bell. As I peeked in the whole, no one there so I opened my door. I looked around and I see no one but a red envelope on the floor.

I feel nervous when I saw it. I slowly took it and closed my door immediately. After reading it, I cried and called Sana to come.

Chae's POV

"Chae, we saw a mysterious girl who left a letter to Mina again." Jihyo told me. She called me a minute ago to come to her place and here I am. "A girl?" I asked and she nodded.

"Chaeyoung, I think she knew that you two are still seeing each other. I'll hire some bodyguards for the both of you." She said and I nodded. "Thank you unnie." I sincerely said. She just smiled and hugged me.

"Everything will be fine, I promise." She told me. "I hope so." I said and hugged back.

>>>Time Skip>>>

Sana called me and asking me to come to Momo's house so I did since she told me it's very important. I pressed the door bell and a maid opened the door.

"Is Mo–" I was cut off by Sana who just popped out behind the maid. "Come in Chae." She pulled me inside and I was amazed from the look of the house inside.

Then we went to the living room where our squad is. "Mina!" I rushed to her and hugged her. "Why are you crying again?" I asked. I looked at our squad, signing that we need a privacy. They obeyed.

"Chaeng." She mumbled. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "Why?" I asked. "My parents are on their way here just to take me back to our hometown in Japan." She said between her sobs. I held her hands and make her look at me.

"Babe, I don't want you to go away but they're your parents." I told her and she just cried even more. I hugged her again. "Shhh, don't worry, I'll wait for you to come back. I promise." I assured her.

"I'm really sorry Chaeng." She said and kissed me. I tasted her tears yet I kissed back. We're both now crying. "I want to spend this night with you, can you stay here for tonight?" She asked. "Of course I can, just for you only." I said.

I'll gonna miss her so much.

End of Chapter 24...

The ending is near guys~
-A.