Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Unexpected

Chae's POV

"I missed her already~" I groaned and dived on my bed. It's been a week since the last time I talked to her. I cannot forget that 3 consecutive nights with her on that island. We always doing the thing every night and we fell asleep in the morning.

I smiled and remembered all of it. It was unforgettable moments for me, of course all of the days I'm with her it was really unforgettable. I checked my phone, I have messages from Jihyo-unnie and Tzuyu.

Well, they always checking me if I'm doing fine. They're still worried about me. I read their messages..

From: HyoTheGoddess
Hey Chaeng, how are you doing? Have you eaten dinner yet?
Received 8:29pm

From: HyoTheGoddess
Don't forget to take your medicine okay? Love you lil sis :)
Received 8:31pm

From: Tzuyoda
Yo partner, you doing fine? I hope you are.
Received 8:35pm

From: Tzuyoda
Sana wants us to come to their party tonight, are you comin'?
Received 8:36pm

I looked at the time, it's already 8:42pm. I replied to them..

To: HyoTheGoddess
Yes unnie, I'm doing fine. Just got home from home. And yep, I already ate dinner and done taking my medicine.
Sent 8:43pm

To: HyoTheGoddess
Can I come to Sana's party tonight? Don't worry, I'm not that tired anyway.
Sent 8:43pm

To: Tzuyoda
Lemme ask Jihyo-unnie first and yeah, I'm doing fine partner :)
Sent 8:44pm

Then I got up, I opened my closet then find something I can wear. Well, I will just wear a casual outfit. I checked my phone and Jihyo-unnie finally replied.

From: HyoTheGoddess
Sure, but make sure you won't get yourself drunk hmm?
Received 8:52pm

I giggled then replied..

To: HyoTheGoddess
Of course I won't :)
Sent 8:52pm

To: Tzuyoda
Yes! She let me, pick me up then at exactly 9:30 :D
Sent 8:53pm

I put my phone on my bedside table then goes back to my closet. Hmm, I took plain black shirt, denim short shorts then denim jacket. I threw it on my bed then I took shower.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"You look stunning with that outfit Chaeng." Tzuyu complimented. "Thanks." I said. "You also dyed you hair to blonde." She added and I just nodded. We both got inside her car then drove to the party.

As we reached the place, we got out of the car then entered to entrance. It's a private party that's why the place isn't crowded. "Guys!" Then there, Sana greeted us with a hug.

"Babe, where are they?" Tzuyu asked her as we broke the hug. "Inside, let's go there." Then she pulled us inside her mansion. At the living room. "Tzuyu! Chaeyoung!"

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Dahyun and Momo are here. "Jihyo and Mina will come too later." Sana told us. Wait, Mina? She will come too? Ugh! My heart. "Look who's blushing." Tzuyu teased me and they all laughed at me.

"Ya, don't make fun of me." I whined. "Hey, don't make my baby cry." Then a soft voice comes. It's her. I look behind me and I'm right! She's here. "Mina." I mumbled and she just smiled at me.

Then our squad started to make a weird sound like "Ayieeeeeh~" So I hid my face on Mina's shoulder. I'm so blushing so hard. Ugh! "Hey, stop it already." Mina told them and giggled.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"I didn't expected that you will come too." I said and she just smiled. "Well, I'm with Jihyo earlier, she asked for my parent's permission for me to come here." She said and kissed my crown.

"You look stunning tonight huh." She then looked at my outfit. "You're the who look stunning because it's you, beautiful as ever." I told her. I saw her blushed and she playfully slapped my arm.

"Let's drink?" She asked and I nodded. "Wait here then, I'll be back for a second." She told me and I just nodded. I just watched her. She took two wine glasses and poured a wine on it.

"Here." Then she goes back and handed me the one. "Thanks." I said and she then sat beside me. "How's Minyoung?" I asked. "She's fine. She always asking me when will she meet you again."

"I already told her to not mention your name when Jimin or my parents are with her and she obeyed." She smiled at me. "I'm so lucky to have the both of you Chaeyoung-ah." She softly said and held my hand.

"No, we're so lucky to have you Minari." I said and kissed her forehead with full of love and care. "Hey, the two of you! Get a room!" Jihyo-unnie said. We just laughed at her because she's the only single among the squad.

"Don't worry unnie, I'll find you one. Who do you want? A guy or a girl?" I teased her but I just received a death glare from her. Haha! "Chaeyoung." Mina catches my attention. I looked at her and hummed for response.

"We're going back to Japan tomorrow."

End of Chapter 34...

Go ask Jihyo for a date guys!!😅
-A.