Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Too late or not?

Chae's POV

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I punched the wall many times until I get tired. I cried my heart out. "Why?!" I screamed then breaking anything I can touch. "Why?!" I screamed again and sat on the floor.

All I can do tonight is to cry and hurt myself. "Why Mina?" I mumbled between my sobs. "You promised to me.."

Flashback..

"Hon, who is she?"

My heart starts to beat abnormally when I heard her voice. I missed it so bad. "She? It's Chaeyoung." Jimin said and I saw him walked closer to her. I slowly stood up and didn't utter a single word.

"Chaeyoung?" She stuttered. I can't hold it. I went outside of the office without glancing at her. It's really hurts to know that she really married that jerk. "Chaeng? What happened? I saw Min–"

"Don't ever say her name again." I then walked passed them and went straight to my condo.

End of flashback..

"Chaeyoung-ah! Open this door now!" It's Jihyo-unnie's voice but I didn't move. "I want to be alone!" I shouted back. "No! Open this door Chaeyoung!" She then slamming the door. "Go away!" I shouted and threw a flower vase on the door.

"Chaeyoung please, let's talk!" She continued slamming the door. "Please!" I didn't listened to her and took a knife in the kitchen. "Fuck this life!" I cursed and cut my wrist. Blood is flowing.

My vision is getting blurry. I slowly sat on the corner and smiled bitterly. "I'm too late." I whispered. Before my vision went black, I heard a loud noise. I think they just broke my door.

"CHAEYOUNG!"

Jihyo's POV

"CHAEYOUNG!" I screamed as I saw her sitting on the corner while her wrist is bleeding nonstop. "Tzuyu! Call an ambulance ASAP!" I told her and went to Chaeyoung who is now unconscious.

"Please Chaeyoung, don't give up already." I cried hugged her. "I don't wanna lose you, you're like my sister now. Please hold on." I said between my sobs.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"How is she doc?" I asked while my hands is shaking and I'm still crying. "She lost so much blood but she'll be fine soon, she just need a blood. If you didn't bring her here right away, she will never wake up." His response. Oh, thank god.

"Thank you doc, can we see her now?" I asked him. "Yes but don't be too loud and don't touch her wound." He told us then he let us get in. "Oh, Chaeyoung." I whispered and cried even more.

"Why she did that unnie?" Dahyun asked while tearing up. "I don't know Dubu, let's just pray for her to wake up very soon." I told her and we group hugged.

"Guys.." then we heard a soft voice that we missed a lot. "Mina?" We all said in unison. "You!" Then Tzuyu slapped her real hard. "Tzuyu!" I pulled Tzuyu away from Mina. "Why did you do that?!" I asked her.

"I'm sorry.." then Mina spoke. We all looked at her worriedly. "It's was my fault." She said while looking on the floor. I went to her and held her shoulders. She looked at me and hugged me so tightly.

"It's my fault unnie. It's all my fault why she ended up killing her self ." She said between her sobs. "What do you mean Mina?" I asked. She then broke the hug. "I.." She slowly went to sleeping Chaeyoung.

"I broke her heart and my promise." She said and she held Chaeyoung's hand. "I secretly married to Jimin 2 years ago and we have a child already." She said while crying. "I'm sorry, I didn't fulfill my promise to Chaeyoung." She then kneeled, still holding Chaeyoung's hand.

"You're so stupid! She waited for you so many years yet you just–" I cut Tzuyu off. "Stop Tzuyu, let her to explain." I told her and she obeyed. "I didn't wanted it." Mina said. "I was forced by my parents." She added.

"But do you really love our Chaeyoung?" I asked. She looked at me, I can say that she's really hurt and sad. "I do love her unnie, it's just.." she cried even more. "My parents really hates her." She then looked down.

I hugged her. "Okay, we understand now. But I don't know if Chaeyoung will listen to you nor to us. She's now blinded by her anger and sadness." I told her. "Let's just pray for her." I added and I feel she nodded.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"What's our plan now? Since they still love each other?" Sana asked. "Mina had a child now, we have nothing to do with that." I said. "But I don't want her to be with Jimin." She cried. We all feel what she feels right now.

"They're married Sana, too late for us to make a way to get the two to be together again." I said and they didn't responded because I know they don't want to accept it.

"I know there's still a way." Tzuyu mumbled. We all looked at her confused, "I have a plan." She said and told us everything she have planned.

End of Chapter 30...

😔😔😔
-A.