Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Finding Her

Chae's POV

So today she will fly to London for good. I'm here at the airport, waiting for her. I just want to ask something very important. "She's here." Tzuyu said as she pointed to the girl who just got arrived.

She look miserably like she cried all night and didn't slept. I blocked her way. "Chaeyoung? What are you doing here? I thought yo–" I cut her off. "I will forgive you if you tell me where she is now." I coldly said. She look tensed.

"She? You mean Mina?" She asked and I nodded. "I don't know where she is now but.." She avoiding my cold stare. "She's with Jimin." She said and tried to escape from me but failed, my bodyguards held her. "Ya, let go of me."

"May I know where he is? And do you have contact with him?" I asked and signed to my bodyguards to let her go. "Here." She gave me a business card. "P&M Industry?" I asked and she nodded.

"Chaeyoung, look, I'm regretting everything I did to the both of you. Please, will you forgive me now?" She pleaded but I just stared at her. "I will, once I found her." I coldly said. "You can go now." I said and turned my back to her.

I was about to leave but a pair of arms wrapped on me, more like back hugging me. "I'm so sorry Chaeyoung, I really do. I love you, I'll go now." Then then she broke the hug. I didn't looked back.

"Let's go to that place now." I told to my bodyguards. "Tzuyu, inform the others where we will be going." I told her and she nodded. "I'll make sure you'll regret for taking Mina away from me, Jimin." I mumbled.

>>>Time Skip>>>

We're here now, it's a huge company. Well I didn't know that he owned this, tsk. I went to the information desk. "Good day ma'am, may I know your purpose here?" The lady asked me.

"I want to meet the owner of this company." I said. "Okay ma'am, let me just call him–" I cut her off. "Just bring me to him." I said with a hint of anger. "Okay ma'am, please follow me." She politely said and lead the way.

"Stay here." I told to Tzuyu and my bodyguards. They nodded. I followed the lady, we used elevator and went to the highest floor, 35th. As we reached the floor. There's a guard, he checked my pockets and then the lady left us.

"Watch your hands." I told the guard as he almost touched my private part up here. "Sorry ma'am." Then he awkwardly step back then opens the door for me. I came inside. I ignored the view of his office and went strictly to him.

"Oh, look who's here. Long time no see Smol Bean." He mocked but I ignored it. "Where is she?" I want to be straight to the point, I don't want to make this long. "Who?" He smirked.

I wanna punch this jerk right now but I'm here for Mina only. "Where's Mina?" I asked. Holding my anger. "Oh, my wife?"

Oh, my wife

Oh, my wife

Oh, my wife

Oh, my wife

Oh, my wife

Oh, my wife

"Your what?" I stuttered. My body were shaking and my tears are forming in my eyes. "My wife, what do you want from her?" He asked, still smirking. "You.." I fold my palm tightly and holding my anger.

I wanna punch him so bad. Mina? What happened to us? I waited for you yet you married this jerk? Seriously? I'm not just hurting right now, I feel like I'm going to explode because of so much anger inside me.

I closed my eyes and let my tears fell down on my cheek. I'm breathing heavily like I going to break anything around me. "Surprised?" He then laughed. "I know Chaeyoung, I know." He said and stood up.

I glared at him. "You didn't know? We got married 2 years ago." He then stood up in front of me. "How pathetic, you've waited for so long for nothing." He then laughed again. "I can't believe it, you really waited? Ha! So pathetic–what the?!"

He didn't finished his word because my fist already landed on his cheek. I didn't mind my hands even it hurts, "You took her away from me.." I mumbled. I kneeled. "You.."

"Hon–oh, what happend here?"

That voice, damn. I missed that voice so bad. I really damn missed her soft voice. "Hon, who is she?"

But I think she don't need me anymore.. I'm too late..

End of Chapter 29...

Why am I crying? like damn what happened to my mind.😭
-A.