Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Sorry

---

*Saturday afternoon*

Chae's POV

"You idiot! Why did you do that?!" Tzuyu was little mad after I tell her what happened between me and Mina yesterday. "Aish!" Dahyun also.

"I don't know what to do guys, I'm losing hope." I said, tearing up.

I felt Tzuyu's hands, holding my shoulders. "Okay, we'll help you. Let's start on Monday." She said with hope in her eyes.

"How?" I asked. "You will know soon." Tzuyu said and I just nodded and dives on my bed.

"I'm such a stupid." I said to myself and fell asleep.

*Sunday, Chaeyoung visited her grandmother.*

As I arrived at my grandmother's house, "Halmeoni! I missed you~" I greeted and hugged her. "Aww, my sonnyeo. I missed you too." she hugged me too.

It's been a weeks since the last time I came here. I miss her so much! "How are you? How's your school? Are you comfortable to that school?" I chuckled at her questions.

"I'm fine Halmeoni." I said and we sat on the couch. "School is great, I have a new friends there." I added.

"Hmm, do you have crush there? Tell me who is he." I suddenly felt sad because of her another question. I lowered my head.

"Yes Halmeoni but she's a girl, hope you accept me." I sadly said but she just hugged me. "I accept you Chaeyoung sweet, whatever you are. I will support you." She said.

I smiled and wiped my tears. "Thanks Halmeoni." I whispered and hugged her.

I spent my whole day at my grandmother's house, we talked about random stuff until the night came, I bid a goodbye to her and went back to my house. I rode a train. 1hour passed when I got home.

As I got inside, my phone vibrated. I got a message from my mom.

From: Eomma
Sweetie, your Appa and I need to go to your uncle house, he's sick and we need to take care of him for a week. We left a food at the fridge, eat before go to sleep okay? I love you sweetie.

I replied.

To: Eomma
Okay eomma, I love you too

*Monday morning*

"Are you guys sure about this? I mean, will she forgive me in kind of this stuff?" I asked them for the nth times.

I don't know where did they learn about this, giving roses? I know that's so romantic but she might found out that I have feelings for her!

"Shut up and get ready, she's coming out so good luck buddy!" And they left me here. I'm standing in front of Mina's room.

I'm sweating because of nervousness, ugh! "Chaeyoung?" oh god, she sees me.

I slowly lift my head and met her eyes with mine. I felt happy whenever I see her, gosh I'm so gay fo her.

You can do it Son Chaeyoung! Say sorry!

"U-Uhmm, uhh, about last Friday, I-uhmm, I'm sorry for being cold and here.." I offered the flowers. "I hope you can forgive me."

She staring at me that makes me nervous even more! "Hmm, fine but in one condition.." she paused. "What condition?" I asked.

"..be the Chaeyoung that I know." she said. I guess I have no choice so.. "Okay." I said and smiled as she accept the flowers.

"Thanks for this, I really appreciate it." She said and smiled.

"Minatang! Let's go!" Someone called her, we both looked at the person.

Oh great! Just great.

It's BamBam. I felt Mina helds my hand, "Got to go Chaengie, go home safely. Bye!" then I froze when she kissed my cheek.

I don't know how long I froze but I know that I really can't stop myself from falling for her each day. I held my cheek where she kissed, I still feel her soft lips.

Oh my god, I really really love that penguin.

The end of Chapter 3

---

Annyeong! Please support my story, thanks! :)

-A.