Chapter 36

Chapter 36: SaTzu's Wedding Day

Mina's POV

I'm so happy for the both of them. "You look more beautiful with that dress Sana." I told her and smiled happily. "Dream come true." She said. Yes, I still remember how she wished to get married to Tzuyu when we're still in college.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Mina." She cupped my cheeks, "Stay strong for Chaeyoung okay?" She told me and I nodded. I don't know but I suddenly feel the fear inside me. "Of course." I just said and shrugged off my bad feeling.

"Hey guys, let's go now." Momo said. I then helped Sana to carry her long wedding dress. "My princess." Her father took her hand and helped her to get inside the car. "Mina." Momo stood beside me, I hummed for response.

"Don't worry, your wish will come too, not now but soon." She told me. "I know Momoring." I said and she just smiled at me, more like forced smile.

What's happening to them?

We got inside to another car then we headed to the place where the wedding will happen. A beach wedding to be exactly. As we reached there, we immediately sat on the chair the reserved for us.

I looked around, finding that smol cub but I can't see her everywhere. I looked at my squad, they're looking at me and forcing themselves to smile at me. I ignored it and just waited patiently for her to come.

The wedding is already starting but Chaeyoung still nowhere to be found. Where are you babe? "Focus Mina." Jihyo told me as Sana started to walk to the carpet, closer to Tzuyu who's now tearing up while smiling and staring at Sana lovingly.

Until Sana's father let go of her daughter's hand and let Tzuyu to take Sana with her. Then there, the priest started the ceremony but I can't focus to the ceremony because of Chae's disappearance.

Where the hell she is?

Until the new married couple kissed each other. We all stood up while clapping for the new married couple. "Mina, come with me later." Jihyo whispered to me and I nodded.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Where are we going Jihyo?" I asked Jihyo but she didn't answered. Wait, why are we here at the Seoul Hospital? I don't feel good here. "Jihyo.." My voice cracked a bit. I'm holding my tears.

"Let's go see her." She said and she got out of the car. My hands were shaking but I managed to open the door and got out of the car too. I think my knee are becoming week as we heading to the building.

I just followed her until we reached 3rd floor and stopped in front of room 238. "Be brave Mina." She said before we entered the room. There she is, sleeping peacefully. I can't hold it anymore, I cried. I rushed to her and held her hand.

She look so pale and thinner. "What happened to her Jihyo?" I stuttered, still staring at sleeping Chaeyoung. "She's been diagnosed with meningeal tumor." Jihyo answered. "What?" I stuttered again. "Tell me isn't that serious." I said but she shook her head.

6 months ago...

No one's POV

(Where Jihyo brings Chaeyoung to the hospital to check up her condition, in Chpt. 35)

*After the check up and CT scanning*

The doctor shook his head and sighed. "Base on the CT scan of her brain, I found a tumor near on her upper left skull and I found out that she's diagnosed with meningeal tumor. That's why she's experiencing headache every morning, feeling nausea, seizure, weak arms and leg, and vision problem." The Doctor explained.

"I also asked her when she started to experiencing those and she answered 1 year and 4 months from now." He folds the folder then looked at Jihyo. "The tumor will continue to spread every week and it might cause her to death."

"Is it curable doc?" Jihyo asked. "Yes, she will need a surgery or radiation therapy to remove the tumor. Surgery is better since the tumor is near on her upper left skull, it can also permanently cure her." He answered.

Jihyo nodded. "But it costs 1.2 million." The doctor added. "Come again?" She stuttered. "1.2 Million." he repeated. "1.2 Million?!" Jihyo exclaimed.

*Back to reality*

Mina's POV

"But why she is here?" I asked after she tell me what happened. "Her tumor became malignant 2 weeks ago." Jihyo answered with her head low. "What do you mean?" I asked, my voice were cracked already. I can't stop myself from crying.

"Her tumor quickly spread to her brain and she only have 30% chance to survive from the surgery." Jihyo said that made me kneeled on the floor.

"Tell me, this isn't real. Please." I pleaded but she didn't responded. She just hugged me, she is also crying. "Let's just pray for her Mina, she needs us." Jihyo told me.

No, this can't be real. Please god, I still want to marry and live with her. Please god, help her..

End of Chapter 36...

I'm too lazy to explain what meningeal tumor is, just search it by yourself guys. Haha!! Mianhae~
-A.