Chapter 6

September 21st,

The weekend has come and everyone from campus is going out. My roommate, who I have never spoken to, has invited me to go skiing with some of his friends. He probably feels bad that I'm staying in.

"Hey, do you want to go somewhere with me." Will! He almost scared me from opening the door so slow. I think I should go with him, he has defended me always. And he is a nice guy, I'm sure it will be okay.

I never thought people did this anymore. We are at an outside movie and it's super packed. Will is really funny and I'm kind of enjoying this. When an army truck appears out of nowhere, with a group of soldiers and Taylor.

My eyes can't stop looking at him and not after what I just saw. He just hugged a guy in a way that guys never do. We are not even talking to each other and I'm jealous like if we are.

"Will let's go get a pretzel, I want one, "He gets up quickly from the grass and follows me to the stands. I order a pretzel, ignoring the fact that Taylor is standing next to us with his crew.

When I heard some of them go oooh...ohohoh. Which makes Will turn to look at them and Taylor.

"What is going on Michael," Will says confused by them staring at us. I take a deep breath and tell him not to worry. His hand goes on my back as we walk away from them and I notice Taylor staring at us.

The movie is almost ending and I need to go to the restroom. The person before me just went in finally. "Well, you move on fast." Taylor! of course.

"Looks like you do too soldier," With a smile, I leave him and go into the restrooms. When I walk out his no longer waiting. I go to look for Will but I can't seem to find him anywhere.

"I'm taking you back get in," Taylor says driving Will's car.

"Where is Will and why are you driving his car?." He opens the door and pulls me inside.

"This is what soldiers are doing now, kidnapping people?."He laughs and tells me, "only to cheating boyfriends like you."

The last time I checked he is not my boyfriend anymore. What is his problem? I need to stop all this. Will probably is somewhere looking for his car or worst.

"Do you think this a game? I am over you," I yell at him as he pulls in the campus. He opens the door and walks out. Will comes up to us and grabs the keys from Taylor. I watch as he walks away in the dark.

November 1st,

Kimberly has picked me up to say our goodbyes to Taylor. I have no idea why I agreed to come with her. We have not been in good terms nor talked to each other in so long. This whole place is packed with family's saying their goodbyes. I don't see Taylor anywhere, Kimberly keeps shouting his name.

When he suddenly appears and gives a hug before walking away. He didn't even turn to look at me and I was right beside her. The tears rolling down from my eyes are impossible to stop. Kimberly keeps apologizing but I'm lost in the pain from what just happened.

A few days later....

My last month here is almost over and I couldn't be any more relieved. My roommate is a jerk and the only friend I made here dropped out because of her kids. The good and the bad thing is I'm leaving to New Jersey.

I'm going home for Thanksgiving after three years. I'm so glad, Taylor never got meet them it would have been a disaster. If I had my apartment still I wouldn't have to leave back home.

November 20th,

The airplane has landed in New Jersey and it was time to see the family. When the cab pulled out in front of my parent's house, I started panicking. I wonder what they are going to say about me coming here.