Chapter 19

September 11,

Today is Wednesday, and I have to go back to campus. I have to take a stupid test. Taylor is leaving in four days and I want it to be with him every second. He insisted I came to take the test without caring that Steve is here.

"Hey, stranger are you ready? ," Steve whispers to me. How could I be ready for a test I have not study for?. This chemistry or whatever has never been my best subject. The timer has started and I can't concentrate by thinking about Taylor.

I wonder what he's doing right now without me at home. This is the first time his going to be all by himself. When the timer rings loudly, I notice Taylor was all over the pages. Steve is laughing because I had no idea what I was doing.

"Can I have extra time," Steve says to the teacher grabbing my test. He slides in his exam to me and it says my name on it now. "I'm glad you have finished," the teacher said taking the test from my hands.

Before I walk out, I mouth thank you to Steve for saving me. When I get home to the apartment Taylor is sleeping in the bedroom. "Hey wake up," I push his chest but he doesn't move. I think I will join him this time.

When I close my eyes, I start to dream with Taylor and me again. This time we are in the street across from the campus. He runs up to me and carries me in the rain. We kiss and stay in the middle of the street getting wet.