Chapter 12

The next day, he was already getting ready to go back again. He is waiting to get picked up by his group.¨Taylor what about this army car,¨I ask him walking towards it. This hummer or whatever is huge. And to make it worst he responds with ¨I'm leaving it for whoever comes will think I'm here." Taylor probably knows about Steve and is jealous of him. 

I'm back to my classes and I can't help but wonder who could be talking to Taylor from here. "Hey M," Paul says to me from behind. The answer I was looking for had come to me. He is Taylor's friend and happens to be Steve's friend too.

"Hey Paul, have you spoken to Taylor," by his facial expression, he has been discovered. Steve has not spoken to me at all or I would tell him. I have not been able to reach him at all since that day. 

The next day, I finally caught Steve outside the main doors. "Hey, Steve can we talked," I ask walking behind him. This time he can't ignore me. "I know its awkward for what happened Steve." He stops walking and takes me by surprise.

When Paul walks out from the main doors. He looks at us confused and runs back inside. Steve is frozen right now, and I have to explain everything to Paul. I couldn't find him anywhere and now Taylor will know.

The next day, I kept thinking about the dream I had. My dream was so realistic, Taylor came up to me all bloody shouting at me, that I was a traitor. Steve then appeared too but he appeared shooting Taylor many times.

Three days later,

Today is Saturday, which means Kimberly will be coming by. This is it, I have to tell her. She deserves to know and tell me what to do. 

"Hey Bro in law." She says happy to see me.

"Kim we need to talk about something. These past few days I haven't been able to sleep. This guy named Steve from college decided to kiss me by surprise. And Paul which is Taylor's friend saw everything and I'm worried." She stands up from the table and pulls back her hair:

"My brother is going to be very pissed at this," She says walking back and forth. Kimberly is right if he knows this is not good at all. Someone is knocking on the door and neither of us want to open it.

A letter is found on the floor:

Just want it to tell you that I miss u babe

-T

This means he doesn't know yet and that gives me relief. How would Paul even reach him?, I can't even nor Kimberly. We then realize that Taylor would believe me, instead of Paul. 

                            This whole paranoia thing has ended today.