Chapter 16

Taylor's whole crew of soldiers are here and I'm finally meeting them. The first time I saw them was last year outside the campus. Taylor kissed me that day in front of them and I think gave me a flower too. The first one I'm introduced to is Max, he has two small children and has been married since 18. He was the one driving that day.

The second one is Kellup, his the youngest of them all, his only 18. The third one is Julian, he's Hispanic like me and he has been married since 15. He moved here after he couldn't go back to Mexico ever again.

The fourth one is Big Sean, they call him that because he is really huge. He is the captain of the crew, Taylor is such a liar by telling me he was the captain. The fifth and sixth are the twins Ashton and Austin the look-alike jocks. They both are single but they have children all over the place.

"Kimberly don't even go there," I tell her before she falls for one of them. Taylor is serving all the food, he has picked up from the ground. I am for sure not eating neither is Kimberly.

When I walk up to him he whispers," Here this didn't fall," I laugh because I know he is lying.

"You know we told him don't ruin this," Max says taking a sip of his beer. Taylor turns from the corner and winks at me from a distance. "Yeah we were worried for his ass," Austin says walking beside Taylor. "Well thank you guys, for sending him straight," I tell them before walking to him.

When I hear big sean say "straight?" and I barely get the joke. Taylor laughs and hugs me from the back like he always does. This is a good night but I'm kind of worried for Kimberly being alone inside.

When I go inside to check on her, she is eating a microwaved pizza from yesterday. She laughs because she is really drunk at this moment. Taylor is looking at us from outside I can see him. He looks so handsome with his hair messed up and smiling.

"Kim I think you should sleep here," she can't go home like this or wherever she is staying at. "No we can't have sex if she does," Taylor says from the door."We can't send her home like this," I respond picking her up from the table. He comes in and helps me take her to the sofa.

"She is staying here, we can have quiet sex," Taylor really is enjoying this I can tell. We are almost close to midnight and all his crew is gone. I have no idea why he is cleaning if we can do that tomorrow.

"Hey let's do that tomorrow and don't come in with that grass food."He thinks I didn't notice, some grass on my plate but I did and a lot. Taylor rushes in taking off his clothes and leaving on his black underwear. "Let's do this," he says while landing on top of me.