Chapter 23

Taylor showed me the ring that he was going to give his girlfriend. This explains the whole marry me situation in my story. He want it to practice and asked really shy, if I would help him. We laughed because I said no when he asked, "would you marry me." He was very nervous that day, so I guess that's when he proposed to her.

Taylor and his sister are very close, but he said she was very intrusive. This is something that is in my story and happens to be true. He want it to talk to me about it instead of with Kimberly. I only met her once when she came to look at the room.

Kimberly was very hyper that day and kept fixing everything around the room. She even asked if she could fix some of my things. Taylor kept trying to get rid of her but nothing worked.

Steve did text me to go to the park and Taylor stayed kneeling on the floor still practicing his proposal. And Taylor did suddenly disappear like he always does. This time I think he was with his girlfriend. I kept thinking in bed of how lucky she is to have such a great guy. 

The Christmas card is true and it did say:

Hope you have

A

Good

Merry Christmas

-T

The campus was alone so it kind of did scare me when someone knocked. Steve would have texted me if it was him and by the way, he never asked to go out with him. I'm starting to believe, I have a crush on Steve instead of Taylor now. He also never invited me to go celebrate Christmas with him.

When I walked outside, Taylor was sitting down at a bench. He looked really sad and I did invite him inside. He took a minute then followed me inside. He told me how things were so difficult with his girlfriend right now.

I couldn't give him any advice because I have never dated anyone before. The moment when he stood up, I did imagine he was going to kiss me. He said that maybe his girlfriend didn't say yes, because he has never said I love you to her. I told him I would help him say it. "Taylor say it," I told him looking up at him. I still remember, He walked away and said, "I'm fucking in love with you.

This is was for her obviously. We laughed so much about the way he said "fucking."He walked out a few minutes later and I didn't see him after that.