Chapter 17

The next morning, I wake up early to check on Kimberly. When I hear her throwing up in the restroom. Taylor is still asleep or he would have been making fun of her right now. "Do you want something for your head," I shout to her from the kitchen.

"No I'm okay," she says with her mouth full of mouthwash."Hey babe how do I upload this to youtube? ," Taylor shouts from the bedroom. He is such a jerk!

"Leave her alone Taylor."And he suddenly comes behind me wearing my shirt to hug me. My shirts only fit him halfway his gotten taller and more muscular. "You are going to owe me a shirt," I tell him kissing him.

We kiss for a minute when he picks me up and takes me back to the bedroom. Kimberly walks out of the apartment but leaves the door open. Taylor rushes out of the room to lock it and comes back on top of me.

"Your crew is very cool you know," I tell him looking up at him. He stays quiet and gives me a big kiss on the head. "We lost two on that day of the bridge," he says quietly.

Sometimes I worry, he's afraid to die in one of his missions. I honestly fear for that every time he leaves but I know he's strong. Taylor always makes it and I will always be here for him.

The next day, I wake up to him all dressed up already. He's wearing a brown jacket with camouflage pants and a cap. "Get up baby," he says fixing his jacket. "Where are we going, Taylor? , "I ask barely awake."I'm going to teach you how to shoot," he says grabbing his gun from the closet.

I get up and change quickly before he tells me to get up again. When he sees what I am wearing and begins to laugh really loud. What is so funny? I am wearing a black muscle shirt with tight jeans and black boots.

 I get into the car and I'm received with a really hard kiss from him. The place for my luck is empty, so it's going to be only us shooting. He prepares everything and tells me to shoot the figure. My hands start to shake but I hit three times on the same spot. 

I can tell Taylor is really surprised but proud right now. He just swept me up to plant a kiss on me. "My turn baby watch and well learn," he says, of course, his going to beat me. This has to be the most fun thing we have ever done as a couple.