Chapter 28

I have decided to get some air, after being locked in all day. This whole dream I had and writing has me going crazy. The thought of losing Steve as a friend worries me.

He has always been my friend since day one and we have are so close. His my only friend here and without him I would be so lonely. Taylor is back sure but he leaves all the time and I need someone to be here.

i'm walking back to delete everything from my laptop. Oh no! I can't find my laptop anywhere. I was so lost in my mind, I forgot where I left it. I didn't notice I left it next to the sink. This laptop cannot end on anyone's hand after everything it has.

"Hey, can I come in, "Steve asks knocking on the door. Shit!I'm not ready to talk about this."Yes, Steve come in, "I tell him before taking a few breaths. He comes in and sits next to me smiling.

"Can I read the rest of the story please," he says taking the laptop from my knees. I look at him and nod "yes" to him. He's my best friend and he deserves to read it. Well, it was night while it lasted. Goodbye Steve.

"This is not your laptop Michael," he says clicking everywhere. What does he mean by not being my laptop? I take the laptop from his hands and go on it. "This is not my laptop," I scream jumping from my bed.

Steve gets up and says what I was afraid to hear, "this is Taylor's laptop."

The walls are crashing into me and I can't breath all of sudden. He grabs me before I faint and hit myself on the head, with my desk. 

"We have to find Taylor," I say running out the door. We go to the office, but they tell us they can't give us any information. I remember that he called me, so I must have his number. When I search my contacts his number is saved under Roomie. Steve calls the number but he doesn't answer.

I call him from my phone and it sends me to voicemail too. Taylor is long way gone and with my laptop. This is the end of whatever he and I were. Taylor is probably reading them and laughing at them. 

Why didn't he check before taking the laptop? I have no idea where he is or when he's coming back. His missions are sometimes across around the world. This could be months and almost close to a year. Steve is the only one who can understand me right now. He knows how much I'm going to stress all this.

I'm graduating in three months hopefully his here by then.

I can't go on without knowing what he thinks.