Chapter 20

The water is super cold, but it doesn't matter to us at this moment. We are at the beach now and he is looking down at me. When I'm about to kiss him, we now are at the apartment in the kitchen. I can actually smell the food is spaghetti or something.

When I finally open my eyes, I'm in my college dorm. The computer is on and has a story typed. The title says, An Unusual Love, with Taylor's name in a paragraph. This has to be a dream still.

As I read the story it has many moments of us both, but I don't remember writing it. When I turn around and look at the room there are pictures of Taylor in the army. Everything has always been a dream. The relationship is all a story created by me and our marriage too.

"Hey, are you almost finished typing that story," Steve says from the door. Taylor is my roommate and I have made up this story of us. He's never here or in class so no one would know is him or will they?.

This whole day I have been sleeping it is 5 pm and it is due before 6. I can't change the story, it's too late to do that and I need this grade. "Steve I need to print this," I say wiping my mouth and handing him my computer. He runs away with my laptop in his hands to the printing room. When I realize his going to read my book. He's going to know and see how I imagined a life with Taylor.

The walls are crashing in or am I imagining everything. I'm starting to shake as his coming back with it in his hands. Steve will probably find something about him in it. We are such good friends, I can't remember what I wrote about him.