Chapter 24

The New Year's Eve party did happen and yes he was there. A girl from one of my classes invited me to her house that night. Her brother was back from the army barely that night. When I got to the party the first person I saw was Taylor. He looked really good that night.

He was the only one wearing black, which made him stand out more. I did have a redshirt on for love, but I was supposed to be wearing red underwear. Anyways that night was fun with all the stories from the army.

I was glad Amy had invited me, that night besides of what happened. She introduced me to her brother, which looked like a hotter version of Jared Padalecki. He was so tall but so nice to me the whole night.

Taylor was so different that night, I remember he was playing, laughing and talking to everyone. He never did that like never. This was probably because most of the guys here were from his crew.

His fiance was so pretty and she had the most perfect body. She talked to me for a little and introduced herself. We talked about Taylor because she knew I was his roommate. Jared Padalecki asked Taylor how he met her," and I want it to know too.

He said Nicole's friend introduced them a few summers ago. Taylor was dating her friend but then started dating her in secret. Which I find it very wrong and Nicole is a bitch you can tell.

When the clock did hit midnight, I was in the restroom. I went to breathe and to control myself from looking at Taylor. When I came out, everyone was already hugging each other. Taylor and Nicole were still hugging for the longest time. Amy's brother picked me up and gave me a hug.

Taylor turned and look at me, while Tom I think that was his name hugged me. When I pulled away, Taylor opened his arms to hug me. His arms around me felt so good and I didn't want to let go. He said, "Happy New Years Roommate," right in my ear.

When we driving back to the campus, Amy's phone received a text. The text said: Great show bringing

that cream puff

The contact name said Nicole and I couldn't hide my anger. Amy turned to look at me and turned her phone over. I was about to get down when she grabbed my arm and apologized. She said, "I'm so sorry M I will talk to her," but I could care less.

The whole night I kept thinking of her and Taylor. How did the most heartwarming guy like a cold bitch like her? The image of them having sex and waking up together made me puke.

             My roommate would be gone now and I would get over him eventually.