Im not hungry TT

Toni POV

I'm sitting listening to Fangs, he's talking about something between him and Kevin Keller but I'm not really paying attention. I'm watching Cher as she plays with the bottom of her shirt and drinks her water. She's been acting weird for a while and I wanna know why.

"Cher are you okay?"

She looks up at me with a sad expression that quickly switched to a fake smile.

"Of corse TT never better"

she gives me a soft smile then rests her head on my shoulder nuzzling into my neck. I place a kiss on the top of her head and she hums.

"I know you're not okay, but I won't push you"

I kiss her head again and go back to listening to Fangs. Both him and Sweet Pea are laughing at something Sweet Pea said. The bell rings signaling us that lunch is over and that it's time to head to English. I help Cheryl up and we wait for Fang and Sweet Pea to throw out all the trash. We make a stop at my locker so I can exchange my book for my next few classes and I look at Cheryl. She's leaning up against the lockers looking down at her shoes before she catches my eyes and smiles.

" Are we still on for Pops after school?" I ask closing my locker and taking her hand.

"Of course TT" she says kissing my cheek and slipping into her class.

I sigh as continue walking down the hall towards English.

Cheryl POV

I sit clicking my pen as the teacher goes over the lesson that I've already learned weeks prior. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look over to see Ronni tilt her head towards the teacher. I roll my eyes but never the less begin to pay attention to the lesson he's teaching. As I'm taking notes my stomach begins to growl so I take a sip of my water and try to ignore the painful stabs to my side and stomach from hunger. I haven't eaten in two weeks to be exact I chew on seeds and drink water but I haven't eaten any big meals sense then. I don't want to worry Toni so I do my best to act like everything's okay, but she's getting suspicious. The bell rings and finally it's the end of the day.

*Later at Pops

Cheryl POV

We are in our usual both sitting across from one another hands in hand when Pop comes to take our orders.

" The usual girl" he ask with a smile

"Yes please"

"No thanks"

Me and Toni both say at the same time. She looks over at me confused.

" you can get Toni her meal I'm not very hungry at the moment"

I smile and he walks away. I look over to Toni and smile and see she's staring at me with a conserved look.

"Toni what wrong?" I say as positive as I can

" Cher I worried about you, please talk to me"
she grabs my other hand.

" I don't know what you are talking about Tons I'm perfectly fine" I smile

" cut the crap Cheryl, what's wrong"

" nothing, Now can we please drop it!" I shout.

She retreats her hands leaning back into her seat and looks away her eyes welding up like she's about to cry.

"Toni, I'm sorry. I don't mean to snap like that please look at me" she looks up

" I'm just worried Cher"she says gazing into my eyes