Cheryl's Sick

Toni POV

We were snuggling on Cheryl's bed watching movies when Cheryl quickly ran to the bathroom. 
"Baby" I say walking to the door
" Don't come in"
"oh Cher" I walk over and pull her hair back as she throws up the grilled cheese we both ate an hour prior. I rub circles on her back and whispers sweet nothings to her. She wipes here mouth and looks up at me.
"I told you not to come in" she laughs causing me to smile. I help her up and grab her a toothbrush to brush her teeth.
"Thanks" she gets up and brushes her teeth as I sit on the counter waiting for her. When she's done she dries her face and reaches for my hand which I happily take and walk back to her room.
" I don't wanna watch the movie anymore I feel to sick" she pouts. " can we cuddle" she asks looking down.
"Of course baby" I kiss her forehead and my lips are met with her hot forehead. " here, give me a second" I get up grabbing a wash cloth wetting it with cold water and walk back to her. I lay down and motion her to come here which she does. I place the wet cloth over her forehead as she climbs in my lap.
" Tonnnni"she wines
"Yes Princess"
" I don't feel good" she pouts
" I know baby, do you wanna go to the doctors?" I ask. She shakes her head no.
"Ok" I kiss her cheek and lay us both down so she's on top of me and place the washcloth on the nightstand. I pull the blankets on top of us and wrap my arms around her waist placing gentle kisses over her head and face. God she's so cute.
"can we snuggle?" She lifts her head up out of the crook of my neck.
"Baby we are" I laugh
" Oh yeah" she yawns " Goodnight TT, I love you" she lays her head back into my neck.
"Goodnight Princess, I love you too"