Heart shaped Chocolate💝

Cheryl's POV
"Close your eyes" I do as I'm told as my girlfriend helps me off of her Motorcycle wrapping her arm around my waist to help guide me.
"You better not kill me" I say I'm a serious tone.
"Wouldn't think of it babe" her voice chirps placing a kiss on my cheek. "okay now keep walking were almost there"  she picks up her pace almost causing me to trip and fall.
" Toni babe slow down I'm gonna fall" I laugh
" Sorry, just hurry up" she laughs.
" okay...now stop" our feet come to a stop and I feel her take her hand away from my face. I open my eyes to see fairy lights hung up in trees and a tent made out of blankets and pillows along with a picnic blanket laid out with a basket of my favorite foods.

" Toni" I look at her " This is amazing thank you" I smile leaning in to kiss her

" Toni" I look at her " This is amazing thank you" I smile leaning in to kiss her. She leads me over to the tent helping me down. She get out champagne and glasses handing me one so she can pour us both our drinks.
"oh and look at these" she's smiles pulling out a box shaped like a heart opening it to find little chocolates shaped like hearts inside. I giggle kissing the top of her nose which she scrunches up causing me to laugh more. We eat and drink our food watching the night sky and listening to the music that is softly playing beside up. The song changes into a slow song and Toni puts her champagne down standing up reaching her hand out.
"Care for a dance my love" she smiles with nothing but pure love and admiration in her eyes.
" I would love nothing more" I say reaching out to her hand as she pulls me up. I wrap my arms around her neck and she slips her arms around my waist and we rock back and forth as the music plays on. I have never felt happier in my entire life with my arms wrapped around the person I love the most.  I pull back so I can look at her.
"Thank you so much Toni, this is the most special thing someone has ever done for me" I look deep into her eyes as she blushes and pulls me in tighter to her. It felt like hours that we just swayed there in each other's embrace and I wouldn't want it any other way. As the world around us carried on I was wrapped up in my own little world. A world where I was safe and loved.