Clingy AF

No ones POV

Cheryl was overwhelmed with the idea that she has a girlfriend. That she could kiss and cuddle and hold hands with whenever she wants. She haven't seen today at all yesterday because she had to work so coming back to school after a weekend and not seeing her girlfriend made her excited.

When she arrived at school she raced down the hall spotting the pink haired girl chatting with a fellow serpent.

"Hey baby" she wrapped her arms around the smaller girl resting her head on the girls shoulder.

"Hey Cher" the girl turns around rapping her arms around her girlfriend. "Sweet Pea was just talking about going to the quarry after school wanna join?" Cheryl's face lit up with excitement to spend even more time with her favorite person.

"Of course TT" She chirps pulling the girl into the student lounge area so they could hang before class started.

Toni sat down expecting Cheryl to sit right next to her, however the red headed girl draped one leg over her lap sitting down on top of her their front sides facing each other. She buries her head into Toni chest and wraps her arms around her.

"Um Cher, are you okay?" Her girlfriends actions concerned her a little considering that she was never this clingy before, not that she minded.

"Yeah, I just missed you" she sighs into her chest.

"You saw me a few days ago babe" she laughs playing with the tips of her girlfriends hair twisting the curls around her fingers.

"That was too long ago" she whined kissing her neck. Causing the smaller girl to chuckle at her action.

"Cheryl? Oh good you're in here, I was wondering if"

"What do you want Ronnie? Can't you see I'm busy" she interrupts pulling herself out from her girlfriends chest to face the Veronica.

"Sorry, but I was wondering if you wanna have a sleepover at the Pembrook, inner circle is coming" she says smiling and holding her books.

"Sorry V but like I said I'm busy. Me and TT are gonna go swimming" she smiles pulling herself back into Toni's embrace.

"You guys can come after" she begs. The redhead thinks for a minute.

"Hmmmm I'll think about it, what time?" she smiles at the girl

"8" she says pulling out her phones to text the others.

Cheryl was about to speak when her girlfriend answered for them. "We'll be there V"

"Perfect see you then" the raven hair girls disappears out of the room smiling.

"But Toni" the girl whines " I wanted time with you" she pouts

"We will Princess" she kisses the girls head and pulls her closer to her?