Baking cookies🍪

Toni POV

I run around the kitchen retrieving ingredients as Cheryl calls out what we need.

"Flour" I pull it out of the cupboard and place next to her.

"Eggs" I grab the cartoon from the fridge. We continue this for all the ingredients.

"And finally sugar" she smiles poring all the ingredients into a large bowl mixing it. When she's not looking I dunk my hand into the flour and take a fistful of it.

"Oh Cher" I smile.

"Yeah?" She turns around and I throw the flour at her. "Toni!" She screams. Her face and hair is covered in flour and there's some on her shirt. I laugh grabbing for more flour and throwing it at her before running off laughing. "You're gonna get it Topaz" She grunts chasing after me with an egg. I'm corned and I back up into a wall.

"Cheryl baby, lets talk about this" I plea putting my hands up in surrender.

"Toni baby, how about no" she teases copying me.

"Cher..." I'm interrupted by an egg being smashed onto my head the yoke dripping down my face. Before I know it flour is thrown at my face sticking to the egg yoke. She pulls back laughing, holding her stomach. I wipe away the yoke and flour so it doesn't drip to my eyes. "Oh it's on!" I snicker picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder carrying her to the kitchen.

"No Toni, put me down!" She begs trying to pull away. I smirk and grab the container of flour positioning it over her head. "Toni" she warns "you better not..." I dump the flour onto her. She gets down pushing me away and grabs more eggs. She throws one missing and hitting the fridge. I laugh tackling her trying to get the other egg from her. I tickle her sides and stomach until she's gasping for air. We're both laughing and rolling in flour and eggs and we come to a stop and look at one another. Cheryl is laying on top of me and I feel her breath on my face. She leans down connecting our lips and I grab her waist pulling her closer. All of a sudden Fangs and Sweet Pea come bursting through the door.

"Hey Tiny! Me and Fangs were about to head down the the creek and" he stops looking down at me and Cheryl on the floor. "What the hell happened here?" He asks stepping over us. We both laugh and Cheryl get up off me reaching for my hand pulling me up.

"We're making cookies" I reply as if it was an obvious answer brushing some of the flour off me.

"It looks like you are wear them" he laughs "you even have egg in your hair" he picks my hair up examining it.

"Yeah yeah,"I push his hands away walking over to Cheryl. "You were saying?" I question.

"Oh um, me and Fogarty wanted to know if you guys wanna join us at the creek or something" he shrugs.

"Yeah just let us clean up" I pull on Cheryl's hand passing her some wipes. The boys leave and we quickly clean up the kitchen heading into my bedroom and change. We both put on shorts and a crop top and I tie a flannel around my waste and pull on my serpent jacket. "Ready?" I reach for Cheryl's hand.

"Yep" she smiles back and we walk out the door.