Camping pt2⛺️

Toni POV

"Catch ya later cha cha" I hear her call over her shoulder from outside the tent. That girl is going to be the death of me. I walk over to my bag and pull out my black bikini putting it on. I pull on jean shorts that are super short and slip a black crop top over my head. Grabbing a towel and throwing it over my shoulder I walk to the lake. I approach and see Cheryl laying on her back arms under her head on a towel. Her smooth pale skin exposed to the sun.

"Why hello cha cha" Cheryl smirks pulling up her shades to look at my eyes.

"Hello to you bombshell, I must say I much prefer you in this attire" I wink at her laying my towel and striping off my clothes.

"Oh Toni could you please help me?" She asks getting up and retrieving sun screen from a bucket. She holds it out to me and turns around. "I have a little trouble getting my back" she smirks.

"Sure thing babe" I squirt some of the sun screen onto my hand and rub it into the top of her shoulders. She leans into my touch sighing. I take this as a chance to run my hands down her shoulders sliding them until they reach the small of her back and place my hands on her sides. She gasps turning around meeting my face.

"What do you think you're doing" she demanded.

"What I should have done back in the tent" I tease picking her up as she wraps her arms and legs around me and attacks me with a kiss. The kiss is hungry as I lay us both down on her towel.

"Toni" she moans in my mouth and I pull away to leave open mouth kisses on her neck. "Toni" she moans again. I hum. "what about everyone else?" She whispers as I suck on her neck leaving a hickey.

"What about everyone else?" I ask in her neck.

"They'll see" she whispers and moans when I suck on her pulse point.

"Let them, give them a show?" I laugh and she giggles. I look up at her and smile. "You are so beautiful" I kiss the tip of her nose and crash my lips into hers.

"Yo Topaz stop having sex with ya girl and come join us in the water" Sweet Pea yells splashing the others.

"Screw off Sweet Pea" I grunt pushing Cheryl back to sit up. I sigh and plant one more kiss on her lips before getting up and extending my hand to her "Shall we?" I smirk. She reaches up and takes my hand and I pull her up. "I'm gonna kill Sweet Pea" I laugh pulling her towards the water.