Love me

Cheryl POV:

Me and Toni we're cuddling in bed when it started. I gasped clutching my stomach and throwing my head back in pain. "Baby?" I must have woke her up.

"Fine" I grunt pulling my legs up to my stomach and moaning.

"Oh Cher" I feel her sit up in the bed and pull me into her arms. "Deep breaths" she says stroking my hair. Me and Toni have been together for 8 months so she has witnessed quite a few of my painful periods. I have Endometriosis and it causes me very painful cramps around and on my period.

"Medicine" I  croak as I feel another wave of cramps coming. Toni gets off the bed rushing to the bathroom. I pull her pillow into my stomach and whine. "Toni!" I yell.

"I'm coming baby" she comes back in the room with two pills in her hand and a cup of water. I gratefully take both and down the water placing the cup on my nightstand.

"Toni it hurts" I feel my eyes start to water and bring my legs back up to my chest.

"I know Cher it's gonna be okay" she pushes my hair back from my face kissing my forehead. "Want me to get you a cool wash cloth?" I nod my head and wipe some tears away. She returns with a damp washcloth and places it on my forehead. I whimper when it come into contact with my skin. "Too cold?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"Cuddle" I whine trying to pull her closer to me. She picks up her pillow putting it on the backboard and resting on it. She pulls me into her arm where I'm straddling her, my head in her chest as she runs circles on my back. I cry as the cramps become more painful. Can't the medicine kick in already!

"I'm so sorry babe" she whispers "if I could take away all the pain I would" she continues to run circles on my back and I lean into her more. Eventually sleep takes over and my tear stained face finds it's way on her shoulder.

Toni POV:

I wake up with Cheryl on my chest. Poor baby I hate seeing her in so much pain. I slide Cheryl off me being careful not to wake her up. I tuck her under the blankets and place a kiss on her forehead. I grab the pill bottle from the medicine cabinet and take out two more pills and fill a cup with water, placing it next to her for when she wakes up. Normally I would snuggle and kiss her until she got up but I wants to do something extra special for her. I head down the stairs and write a quick note so she knows where I went when she wakes up.

Hey baby;) I ran out for a few things I hope you are feeling better. Much love TT

I was in the store my basket filled with all of Cheryl's favorites. I got her coffee, cherry ice cream, saltines, and some pads and tampons. I also got her a giant chocolate box shaped as a heart and a teddy. I paid for the stuff and figured that I should swing by Pops to get me and Cheryl some breakfast.

"Hey Pop" I smile friendly at the old man.

"Toni, what can I do for you today?" He smiles.

"Um two orders of pancakes, eggs, and sausage and two medium shakes please, one strawberry and the other a double chocolate" I pass him a $20.

"Sure thing that will be right out" he smiles taking the money and giving me my change before heading to the back. I sit down in one of the booths and take out my phone to see if Cheryl texted me.

Cher💗😍- baby where are you??

Cher💗😍- plz come home my tummy hurts🥺

Cher💗😍- TT?

I smile texting back.

Me- I'll be home soon babe💓

Cher💗😍- I miss you❤️

Me- I miss you to baby❤️❤️I'll be home soon:)

I hear pop call my name and I grab out order rushing back to my bike so I can get back to Cheryl. "Cher" I call when I come in the door.

"In here TT" I smile walking into the kitchen with my bags of goodies. "Ooooo are those for me" she smiles looking in the bags.

"Mmhmm" I wrap my arms around her resting them on her stomach. "you feeling a little better" she shrugs he shoulders.

"Baby" she squeals. "You didn't" she pulls out the cherry ice cream smiling pulling off the lid. "can you get me a spoon?"

"No Cher not now we're gonna have breakfast" I laugh taking away the ice cream and putting it in the freezer for later.

"But, ice cream" she pouts looking at me as if she's about to cry.

"We can have some later babe" I kiss her cheek and grab her hand leading her over to the table to eat our breakfast. I pull out our pancakes, eggs, and sausage giving Cheryl hers. She gives a small smile and mumbles a small thank you taking a big bite.

It was later on and we were both cuddled up on the couch eating our ice cream when Cheryl started to pant again clutching her lower stomach. "Cher" I take her ice cream from her and pull her into my arms. "just breath, it will be over soon" I run up and down her arm.

"I can't Toni, it hurts to bad" she grabs onto my shirt not letting go. I feel he quiet sobs and she shakes in my arms. "Make it go away Toni make it go away" she cries. My heart breaks and I pull her closed to me. After a few minutes they seem to lighten up a bit.

"Babe I'll be right back I'm gonna get you a heating pad" I kiss her head and rush off to the downstairs bathroom. I return placing it on Cheryl's lower abdomen and plug it in. She immediately clutches it closer to her gasping. "What else can I do Cher?" I ask sitting back down next to her.

"Just love me Toni" she begs moving closer to me.

"Of course princess, I will always love you" I cuddle up into her and press a kiss to her lips.