Gym

Toni POV

"Babbby"I whine spooning into her. "Oh Cherrrrr" I wrap my arms around her and nuzzle me head into her neck. It was currently 9:53am and I was waiting for Cheryl to wake up.  She hums and turns into me resting an arm on top of my stomach and laying her head on my chest. "Come on babe it time to get up, I'm gonna go make us breakfast" I shift to get out of the bed but she latches on to me whining.

"No stay"she pulls me closer, wrapping her arms and legs around trapping me.

"But baby" she pouts "five more minutes" she says in a baby voice.

"Fine" I sigh pulling her into me allowing her to lay on top of me as I play with her hair. We lay like that for another 10 minutes enjoying each other's company and embrace. "We have to get up now" I say as I run circles onto her back with one hand while the other lays at rest on her butt.

"Mmmm fine, but only because I want to" she rolls her self off of me pulling the blankets off. Walking over to the closet she grabs a pair of red workout pants and a sports bra throwing me a matching set in grey and changes.

Looking down at the outfit I sigh. "Babe do we have to?" I whine not wanting to go to the gym today, correction go to the gym ever.

"Yes, now yet changed we're leaving in 10." She walks out and I can't help but admire her in those pants that make her ass look great. I smile to myself, I have the worlds hottest girlfriend. I change and throw one of Cheryl's hoodies on and run down the stairs.

Later at the gym

"Babe really?" Cheryl sighs. "You can't just lay on top of the yoga ball the whole time" she complains taking a sip of her water because she's actually been working out.

"Why not?" I flip myself over so I lay on my back.

"Because 1 your not even working out and two your acting like a child" She grabs my hand pulling me up and walks over to the treadmill. "I'll tell you what, if you run with me for 30 minutes we can go home and watch a movie."she smiles. "Deal?"

"Fine" I turn on the treadmill and 30 painful and grueling minutes later we finish. I'm sweating from running the whole time and I feel gross. "Time to go home now" I chirp and we collect our things and I pull on her hand out the door.

"You are a lot to handle Topaz" she laughs

"I am not" I defend and pout.

"I like it tho" she smirks coming to a stop at the car door.

"You do, do ya?" I tease smirking.

"Mhmm" she tilts my head up pressing a kiss to my lips then opens the car door getting in.