Camping⛺️

Cheryl's POV

Today was the day that me and my Cherie were going camping with the rest of our group. We packed in advance so we could just drive over to the camp sight after school. We were in our last period before the bell would ring listening to our ancient chemistry teacher go on and on about balancing chemical equations. I scooch closer to Toni and rest my head on her shoulder. She wraps an arm around my back, pulling me in closer, resting her head in my hair. I play with the rings on her fingers twisting them around and sliding them off and on. She doesn't mind and kisses the top of my head.
"Mrs Blossom, Mrs Topaz, please stop and pay attention." Our teacher demands looking right at us. I sigh and let go of Toni's hand however leave my head on her shoulder. She unwraps her arm from my back moving it to place her hand on my knee which she strokes lightly with her thumb. After what felt like forever the bell finally rings signaling the end of the day and the start to the weekend. Students pile out of classrooms and I latch onto Toni.

"So babe, are you ready?" I ask looking at her smiling.

"Of course, I can't wait to have you wrapped up in my arms tonight" she smirks.

"Uh uh, I'm the big spoon remember" I argue opening my locker.

"We'll see about that" she whispers in my ear sending a shiver over my body as she drags her hand across my bare back walking away to her locker.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Over here" Veronica yells waving me and Toni over. I place the tent and cooler down and walk over to a clearing where some of the other tents are. I kick sticks and rocks out of the way so that when we set up our tent we wouldn't be on top of them. Pulling out the tent I shove the metal rods inside the cloth and stake it to the ground. When me and Toni finish putting up the tent we crawl inside and line the floor with a foam sheet I brought so we wouldn't have to lie on the ground. We throw our bags inside and Toni goes to lie down.

"Toni" I giggle "it's not even night yet" I walk around her to retrieve my phone and she mumbles something in the pillow.

"Swimming!" Veronica shouts from outside the tent. Toni groans flipping herself so she lays on her back.

"Let's just stay here" she mumbles closing her eyes and putting her arms over her head. I take this as an opportunity to swing my leg over and sit on her stomach, straddling her.

"Come on babe" I play with the bottom of her shirt. "Let's go swim" I smirk pulling my shirt over my head leaving me in my red lace bra. She smirks up at me trailing her hands up my back to my bra clip.

"I think we should stay here" her voice full of lust. She pulls me in kissing and her hands travel away from my back bringing the around and resting them on my breasts. I moan into her mouth gasping as she travels her hands down my stomach, ticking me ever so lightly. I pull away and smirk at her. Two can play at this game.

"As much as I would love to I wanna go for a swim so," I swing my leg around so I can get up off her, walking to my bag to pull out my red bikini. "Turn around" I say and she huffs laying back down closing her eyes. I sigh and change into my bathing suit checking ever so often to make sure she's not peeking. "Done" I say as I tie the stings of my top. Her eyes go wide and a smirk tugs at her lips.

"God you're hot" she whispers walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my back pulling me close to her.

"God you're horny" I laugh swatting at her hands and running out of the tent to the water. "Catch ya later cha cha!" I call over my shoulder.