Who is she?

Cheryl's POV
"Um excuse me" God what now? What do they want?
"Yes?" I force a smile
"You're in my seat" a girl with small frame and beautiful pink hair curled to perfection says to me.
"Well I don't see you name on it, so find another seat busker" I remark.
"I don't care that's my seat" she says crossing her arms.
" Blossom, Topez find your seats" our teacher says.
"Whatever" she scoffs walking away to sit in a seat behind me.

Halfway through the class I feel eyes on the back of my head and turn around to find no other the the pink haired smurfette  starring at me. We catch eyes and I turn back to the teacher who is going on about how to solve a stoichiometry problem on the board. The bell rings and I'm quick to collect all my belongs and rush out the door bumping into someone causing me to tumble to the ground.
"Watch it sweetheart" the girl with the bubble gum hair extended her arm out for me to take.  "Thanks but I can get up myself" and do so.
"Sure things sweetheart" she's starring at me smiling and I get lost in her eyes. They are just so beautiful, how could someone be this beautiful.
" Yo boys" someone's shouts in the hallway as I turn to see a football come flying towards me. Shit. I stumble back trying to regain my balance when I feel arms wrap around my waist catching me from falling, again.
"Careful sweetheart can't have you damaging that pretty face of yours" she places a piece of my hair behind my ear and presses a scrap of paper on my hand before walking off. What the hell. I feel dizzy and my stomach is swarming with butterflies. I look down at the paper to see a number written in beautiful cursive letters and the name Toni with a heart written under it.

Choni Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें