Night swiming

Toni POV
We sat around the campfire Cheryl on my lap as Fangs told ghost story's trying to scare anyone who was listening. Cheryl was playing with the bottom of my shirt with her head tucked into my neck. "Cher baby" she hums to show she's listening. I pick her up and put her on her feet to her disappointment
" Toni" she wines.
" Shhh, follow me" I grab her hand and start walking.
"where are we going?" She asks
" You'll see" I say smirking at her. We approach some rocks and I start to climb up.
"Toni" she hisses I continue climbing "Toni" she huffs
" Need help" I ask reaching for her hand which she takes.
"what are we doing?" She signs climbing up the rocks. We reach the top and I start taking of my shirt leaving me in my black lace bra. I hear her breath hitch and her eyes scan over my body "Oh I see" she smirks "This is not what I thought my first time would be like" she chuckles. I laugh continuing to undress so that I'm just in my bra and underwear.
"Ready" I ask
"For what?" Before she can say anything else I just of the rocks into the water below.
"Tonnii" I hear her scream before I plunge into the water.

Cheryl POV
" Toni?" I freak out "Toni?" For fucks sake. I rip of my clothes jumping into the water below me. Swimming to the top I start splashing around. " Toni" I call out. No response. I feel something grab at my legs and scream. I turn to see Toni laughing pulling me towards her. "It's not funny I thought you got hurt!" I shout trying to get out of her grasp. She just laughs "I'm serious Topaz" I push her hands away and turn around.
"Cher I'm sorry" She stops laughing turning me around. " Please I'm sorry" I look at her.
"You scared me, I can't lose you, not like I lost JJ" I sigh and she wraps her arms around me and I lean into her embrace.
" I'm sorry Cher" she whispers and I nod. The water around us is lit my the moon and there is the muffle of voices of our friends in the distance.
"Hey" I shout as I'm being picked up the top half of my body now out of the water. I wrap my legs around her and she just smiles
"You're so beautiful" she whispers. I can feel myself blushing and try to bury my head into her neck so she can't see. "Hey I wanna see your face" she laughs
"One sec" I say trying to stop myself from blushing.
" please I want a kiss" she pouts. I sigh as I pick my head up looking at her. " Aww your face is all red, like a tomato" she laughs kissing me "but your my cherry tomato" this makes me blush even harder as I laugh with her.
"Thanks, I like looking like a tomato" I joke and she hums placing kisses all over my face.