Shopping

Toni's POV

     We walked into the mall hand in hand, it was huge, I've never been to a mall before the closest thing I can think of is when I went to the little conjoined store section in the Southside, but there was like three stores so I don't count it. I look around and see a Auntie Annies and tug on Cheryl's hand pointing to the stand.
"Toni, we literally just ate" she laughs trying to pull me away.
"Please" I pout pulling her more.
"Fine" she signs "you're lucky I love you" she chuckles.

I'm handed my pretzel with sugar and cinnamon and I grab some napkins and walk over to Cheryl, who was sitting down on one of the benches nearby. I hand her the napkins and sink my teeth into the soft warm pretzel.
"Let me have a bite" she says reaching for the pretzel. I pull it away and lean over it to protect it. "Toni" she wines.
"Fine" I bring the pretzel back up so she can take a bite. A few minutes later I finish my pretzel and me and Cheryl head off to go shopping.

"Oooooo I need those" Cheryl squeals as she sees some red high heels. "Come one Toni" she pulls me into the store.
"Cher, don't you like have a million shoes already" I complain.
"A girl can never have too many high heals baby"she giggles. We pay for the shoes and walk out coming in and out of different shops.

We're in one of the stores and I'm sitting outside the dressing room wait for for Cheryl who is in one of the changing rooms. I'm scrolling through my phone when I hear "How do I look?" I look up and my jaw drops. She's beautiful. A red dress hugs the top of her body the rest falling down around her feet. Her hair pushed to both sides "Babe you look stunning" I stand grabbing her hands and spin her around. She giggles and I wrap my arms around her stomach so her back is up against my stomach. We stand there for a few moments swaying to the soft music that they are playing in the store.
"Oh that reminds me" she disappears back into the changing room and coming back out with black dress similar to her own. "Here try this" she shoves it into my arms and pushes me into the dressing room.
"Cher" I whine.
"For me Toni?" She begs and I nod. I take off my clothes and slide the dress up it's a little big but not bad. I turn to the mirror and take it in. It's a pretty dress I'm not gonna lie, but I'm not a big dress girl. "Come on out Toni" Cheryl shouts from the door. I walk out and she smiles in awe. "You look amazing TT" she smiles tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Not as good as you" I say leaning in kissing her. I sigh when my lips hit hers, every time I kiss her I feel like I'm flying. She pulls away looking at me.
"I love you Toni"
"I love you too Cheryl" I smile leaning in to kiss her again picking her up and wrapping her legs around me walking back into the dressing room. I push her up against the wall and squeeze her butt gently. She moans into my mouth allowing my to slip my tongue in. She pulls her fingers through my hair pulling me in more.
"Excuse me?" There's a knock on the door and I groan.
"One sec" there's another knock "I said one minute" I growl. I throw Cheryl her clothes and we both change out of the dresses back into our outfits we wore. Just as Cheryl is done pulling on her shirt I pull her close whispering in her ear. "Were not done yet bombshell" I open the door and walk out smirking leaving a flushed Cheryl behind me.