Oh, And We Can Rent A Giant Kitty To Lip Sink!

Zeke, Four and I are entering a karaoke contest. I tried to convince them to sing Wrecking Ball but no! They have no imagination...

Can't you just see it? Four singing like Miley, Zeke on the guitar and me, the wonderful magnificent Uriah... on the drums! But hopefully Four wouldn't dress in her type of outfits... That would be SOOO creepy.

I think I have a problem...

Eh, I don't care!

Right now, we are about to enter the karaoke contest. I didn't even know they allowed more then one person... but anyhow we're singing A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay.

I tried to tell them Miley would be better, but they are so mature(well, kinda. We all have an obsession with Dauntless Cake, and we do other weird things too. But why not now! Embarrass ourselves in front of like, 50 people, while singing Miley Cyrus. Oh, and we could rent a giant kitty to lip sink.

Yeah, that could work.

Right?

Anyway, we are about to start. I can't wait to do some of my own lyric changes... maniacal laugh.

Yes I just said maniacal laugh cause I suck at maniacal laughing, ya know?

Four starts,

'Cause your a sky, 'cause your a sky full of stars

I'm gonna give you my heart

Then my big obnoxious bro Zeke goes,

'Cause your a sky, 'cause your a sky full of stars

'Cause you light up the path

Now it's my turn... hehehehe

I don't care, c'mon throw a curve ball

I don't care if you poo, ooh.

Four and Zeke give me weird looks. That's the look I get the most.

Then Four sings,

'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw cake.

I start cheering, then I see... Dauntless cake. We all exchange a look before pouncing on the guy with cake.

"It's so beautiful!" Zeke says and caresses the cake.

Four wipes a fake tear away and I grab a fork and start to eat it.

"Hey! There's only one slice food hog!" Zeke says and pushes me out of the way and onto the floor. I gasp dramatically grab someone's coleslaw and dump it on his head.

He glares at me and grabs the cake.

"One more step, and the cake gets it," he hisses.

Four then slides underneath Zeke and grabs the cake. Zeke and I gasp and start chasing him all over this karaoke restaurant. I may or may not have stepped on a little kid.

DON'T JUDGE ME! I'm a 16 year old guy who will sacrifice life and love to get Dauntless cake.

Then the manager comes up to us... yikes.

"Could you leave, you're causing a riot?" she asks politely.

"No, unless you give us free cake," Four says. I high five him, not taking my eyes off the manager.

We all start whisper-chanting "Cake, cake, cake, cake"

"Do you promise never to come back here again?" she says. We nod and continue chanting. She sighs and grabs three WHOLE Dauntless cakes.

"Have a good day," she says and shoves the cake at us. "My baby!" Zeke screams.

"Dauntless cake, now, Dauntless cake forever!" I scream like some crazy man, because I am.

----------------------------------------------

Hi!

If you have any suggestions, please comment!

-Hollie

UPDATE: ok so I'm rereading this and wow this is so stupid compared to my newer stuff. So keep reading because it gets a lot better, haha.