At Least Let Me Sing Jingle Bells! (Christmas: Part 1)

"Marlene? Marlene?" I ask my girlfriend while poking her side. Today we're going ice skating. The girls convinced us to do it, but wait till they see Will try to ice skate.

I've seen it. It's fascinating.

"Yes?" she replies, annoyed. God, Mar, lighten up.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? C'mon let's-" I start singing but Four cuts me off... like he ALWAYS does. Number boy, just let a guy have his moment. His amazing moment to sing a song from an overpraised movie about snowmen.

Damn I'm getting emotional just thinking about it.

"Uriah, I swear to God if I hear you sing Taylor Swift or Nick Jonas or Frozen I will kill you," Four says. I roll my eyes. "At least let me sing Jingle Bells!"

"Hell naw, the world doesn't need that torchere," Zeke says and laughs at his little joke. Guess what, Ezekiel, it ain't funny.

"C'mon! We need to get into the Christmas spirit, you guys are like the Grinch. ENJOY IT! Or else..." I say and throw my arm around Marlene, hoping she'll give me some backup here.

"Or else what? And we're perfectly in 'the Christmas spirit'" Tris asks. At least she's in the Christmas spirit. Yesterday Tris was wearing a sweater with a quote from Elf. The best Christmas movie ever made.

"Or else I'll sing Nicki Minaj," I say and the guys stare at me wide-eyed. Yay! I scared the living crap out of them.

"My anaconda-" I start while everyone groans. "That's what I thought."

"It's cold," Shauna says and looks around at all the snow.

Will rolls his eyes, "No, Shauna, I totally thought it was hot as hell." She mutters a 'shut up' and walks over to get her ice skates.

"LET IT GO! LET IT GO!" I start screaming while everyone stares. I know, I've got a beautiful voice.

"CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!!!" I continue. Christina walks up to me and slaps me. Bully...

"Let's just go iceskating, already," Tris says and we all agree.

***

"I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!" I sing at the top of my lungs and step on the ice. Then I slip. And fall onto the ice. Ouch.

"That's your price for 'Most annoying teenager of 2014'" Zeke says and comes onto the frozen river. There's no way you're getting out of this alive, dear brother. I swing my legs under him and he falls face first onto the ice. HAH!

"In yo face brother! Who's annoying now?" I say and get up. Zeke gives me the death glare. "This means war," he threatens.

Challenge accepted.

"Marlene! Help me kill my brother!" I scream at my girlfriend who's flawlessly gliding on the ice with the other girls. Attention whores. Don't tell her I said that. Or thought that...

You know whatever!

"What? Why?" Marlene asks and slides on over to me. God, how is she so good at this?

"I don't know, but he declared war, so I'm in. Now, maybe you could get me a paintball gun or something while I recruit more members of Team Uriah, kk?" I explain. She rolls her eyes and grabs my hands.

"C'mon, no war. Let's go skating, I'll teach ya," Marlene replies and smiles.

"I know how to skate, babe. And if Zeke wants war, that's what he shall get," I say dramatically. "Shall? Since when do you say shall?" Marlene asks.

Since two seconds ago, duh.

"Uriah, dear brother, let's start with something simple. Whoever can break the ice and stay in the icy cold water the longest wins. But if you lose..." Zeke starts but trails off mysteriously.

"What is this, a murder mystery?" Lynn asks as the girls come up to us. "No. No it isn't. It's worse," I say, not breaking my eye contact with Zeke. Oh, Zeke, you made a big mistake messing with Uncle Uri.

"If you lose..." Christina asks, waiting for the idiot to respond.

"No more Dauntless cake until 2015," he says and everyone gasps. He did not just go there.

"You really wanna risk that? Because my skin is so thick I can survive in that water for days, months, maybe years. But I would have to eat sometime. And drink. And use the bathroom. But that's not the point," I ramble. Zeke, Zeke, Zeke, you made a big mistake.

"Then what is the point? Just frickin get on with it! We didn't come here to watch the sibling rivalry of the century!" Four screams.

"You think this is funny, Tobias?" Zeke says and goes face-to-face with Number Boy. It's getting real!

"Tobias, huh? You think calling me my name will make me shut up? Guess what? NOTHING MAKES TOBIAS EATON SHUT UP!"

"Someone grab the popcorn, it's going down," Tris says. You're right, Trissy Poo. It is going down. And I'm yelling TIMBEEEEEEER!

"Four, welcome to the war. You'll have to break the ice and stay in their longer than the master of staying in ice-freezing water. Also known as moi," I say and look over at Will, "You too, Erudite. No Dauntless cake. Only one of us will survive."

"Okay, is this The Hunger Games now?!" Shauna asks. *gasp* I just got a brilliant idea.

"No, but it could be-" I explain but Marlene says, "No, babe. You can't go into THE HUNGER GAMES WITH YOUR BROTHER AND BEST FRIENDS!"

"You're no fun..." I respond.

"So, you in? Whoever can stay in the icy water the longest wins, the others get no Dauntless cake until 2015. Deal?" Zeke asks Four and Will.

"Deal."

"Someone, seriosuly, get the popcorn, get a video camera! This is going on YouTube!" Lynn says and laughs.

At least one person will be enjoying this. Merry Christmas, Lynn, watching us suffer is your present. And thank God it is, I'm too cheap to but her something else.

-----------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas! 🎄

Check out the video to the side, it's hysterical -------->

Thanks for all the reads!!!

- Hollie