I Am Sensei. Zeke Is Ultra-Master. Will Is Master. Four Is Young Grasshopper.

Will, Zeke, Four, and I are all decked out in black, about to get revenge on Peter. Lynn told us it was fine, that she never really loved him, but there's no way I'm letting him hurt her and get away with it. Even if he didn't hurt her.

"Dude, what exactly are we gonna do?" Will asks as Zeke pours sugar in his beanie... wow just wow.

"Kill him," Four states.

"Number boy, we need to get revenge on butter knife boy... not kill him! Smartie boy, sugar-beanie boy, get over here," I say and nod to myself. Good nickname, Uri. Good nickname.

"Sugar-Beanine boy? For your info-mation I am a man," Zeke says. Did he just say info-mation?

The student becomes the master.

I am the ultra master. Zeke is the master. Now he much teach our other students, Four and Will. Also known as Number Boy and Smartie Boy.

Good luck young grasshoppers.

And may the odds be ever in your favor.

"Let's just break both his legs so he can't make it into Dauntless Academy," Will says. I look at him, realizing Smartie-boy just said something genius.

I am Sensei. Zeke is Ultra-Master. Will is Master. Four is Young Grasshopper.

"Hell yeah, boys! So, let's do this, KK?" I say in a weird voice like I'm some stereotypical teenage girl.

Not my teenage girl. Marlene is great... sigh...

*5 minutes later*

I'm sorry what?

"Okay, we'll need a boulder, a -" Zeke starts but Four cuts him off.

"Dude, just twist his leg out of place in his sleep."

"Okay, fine, all hail number boy guess he's in charge. Number Boy..." we all say in unison. That was creepy...

***

I slowly creak open Peter's window. Man, this dude needs to learn a little lesson. Didn't his mommy ever tell him to lock the doors?

"It was unlocked?" Will whispers.

"Yeah... idiot..." I state and slip in, then watch my 3 idiotic friends climb in.

"We are so Dauntless," Zeke says and 'flips' his hair.

"Shut up, don't wanna wake him," Will states.

"You got the numbing serum?" I ask Four. He nods and hands me the syringe.

"Lynn will owe us after this," I mumble, passing the serum back and forth between my hands.

"Dude, I wouldn't do that," Zeke says right as I feel something inject into my hand. Oh no.

"Really, Uriah?" Four says.

My hand goes numb. "There's still some left, I think," I say and try to pick up the syringe, but hands too numb.

"News flash, you have two hands," Zeke says and picks it up. Whoops. Forgot about my left hand.

They creep over to Peter, leaving me here to die. *Gasps dramatically*

Someone cue the music! Imma gonna die!

***

"Guys, you did what?" Lynn asks as we sit around the campfire. I feel like I'm on a Middle School Camping Trip...

"We broke his legs so he can't go to Dauntless Academy," Four says and the 4 of us high five.

"Guys, you didn't have to do that! I'm over him, okay?" Lynn says, her voice cracking.

"Lynn, don't lie. You've been crying on our shoulders for hours," Shauna says. Lynn bites her lower lip as her eyes fill with tears.

"Lynn..." I say and hug her. She cries on me. I look at Marlene who mouths, 'It's so sad watching her cry'

'I know' I mouth back.

'I love you' she mouths

'Me too. And I love you' I mouth. She smiles.

"Thanks, Uri," Lynn says and pushes me away. I smile and nod.

"Not to bring this up, but it's already brought up, who'd he cheat on you with?" Four asks and Christina facepalms. Guess he wasn't supposed to say that...

"Some blonde chick," she replies.

"Some blonde chick?" I ask, "Gotta be more specific, sweetheart." That last part I said like an old lady.

"Listen, I don't know! But they were kissing and..." Lynn starts and her eyes fill with tears.

"Don't cry," Tris says. But Lynn cries anyway.

You know, this whole conversation seems very cliche, is it just me?

I mean, really, so cliche babe.

Why'd I say babe? 'Cause babe ain't cliche.

Maybe just a little...

But it AIN'T CLICHE!

Someone then knocks on the door. I groan and get up to get it. Geez, people, Lynn's crying her face off in here and you're knocking on the door.

But to be fair it would be creepy if they did know Lynn was crying...

I open the door and see... DUN DUN DUN... IT'S FREAKING BUTTER KNIFE BOY!

"Hi. Bye. Don't stab anyone in the eye." I say slam the door in his face.

Nailed it.