Did Snoop Dog Come Up With His Stage Name While Watching Charlie Brown?

We are all leaning up against the door, trying to catch anything Lynn and Peter say.

"I can't believe you, sometimes," I hear Lynn say and all the girls gasp and whisper about it. Girls are such gossip hogs. But really, WHAT CAN'T SHE BELIEVE?!

"Get that a lot... but please Lynn, please," I hear Peter say. All the girls go into 'OMG my OTP are together I'm like so going to die' mode. Snoops. Like Snoopy and Snoop Dog. Wait... did Snoop Dog come up with his stage name while watching Charlie Brown?

"I'm sorry, Peter, I don't even know why I was crying. I didn't even like you that much. I was on my period so... yeah. Not into you. Go make out with some hot Dauntless girl," Lynn says and all the girls gasp. I wonder how many times a teenage girl gasps in her life time...

More than I can count, I'll tell you that.

"That was Operation: Useless," Will mutters as we back away from the door.

Peter comes out.

"How'd it go?" Shauna asks casually.

"Oh, we're back together," he says and smirks.

"WHAT? NO YOU'RE NOT WE JUST HEARD YOU TWO!" Christina shouts. We all facepalm... in unison! This is just getting soooooo freaking creepy.

Peter smirks and Lynn comes up behind him. "Babe, told you they would be eavesdropping," Peter says. Lynn shrugs and they kiss. The girls 'awww' while the guys shout, "GET A ROOM!" or "NO PDA!"

Lynn and Peter break apart. "Wow, way to ruin the moment," Lynn says. I smile innocently and bat my eyelashes.

"Well, to celebrate the happy reunion let's go to the fair," Zeke says and looks at all the guys giving us the 'yeah, so happy we have a freaking jerk in our group now. Yay...' look. I'm pretty sure us guys have telepathic abilities.

"Why not?" Lynn says. Peter shrugs and then the girls cheer. Don't know why all he did was shrug. And it's not like he's Zac Efron or anything.

***

"Let's go!" Marlene says and grabs my arm. I immediately smell fair food... the best part of a fair, am I right?

"Uriah, wanna go get a deep fried oreo?" Tobias asks.

"No, Tobias, let's do something else," Tris says and drags him away.

"No, Four! Fight yo girlfriend we are getting that deep fried oreo!" I say. Marlene rolls her eyes.

"Marlene, I know you want one," I say. She rolls her eyes again but cracks a smile.

"YES! Let's go get one!" I say and grab her hand. She giggles and we skip like some lunatics over to the fried Oreo stand.

"URIAH! LITLLE BRO! LOOK AT WHAT WE JUST GOT!" I hear Zeke scream from 2 feet away from me.

"You had to scream?" Shauna asks.

"No kidding, Shauna," Marlene says.

"Yes, yes I did," Zeke says and proudly holds up a giant donut covered in bacon. I swear that it's glowing, damn it's so beautiful.

"Where did you get that little piece of heaven?" I ask while staring at it in awe.

"Well, Zeke and I met in high school, remember?" Shauna says and I roll my eyes.

"Not you, the donut," I say.

"That place down there. It looks so amazing," Zeke says.

"And fattening," Christina adds as she and Will walk up behind them, Christina holding a giant panda.

"A. it looks delicious. And if you don't want it then more for me, even though I was never going to share it with anyone-" Zeke starts but Shauna cuts him off, "You know we're splitting that." He groans and mutters, "Fine. Anyway. And B. where'd the panda come from?"

"I won it for her," Will says and wraps and arm around her.

"I won a donut for Shauna," Zeke says.

"You didn't win it, you bought it, you doof," Tris says as she, Four, Peter, and Lynn walk over.

"Eavesdrop much?" I ask.

She just shrugs and Peter says, "Enough about the stupid food. Lynn and I are going on some rides."

"You are, are you?" I ask for no apparent reason. Lynn gives me a look and says, "We are, aren't we?"

"Lynn, no. Just no," Peter says. She glares at him and he smirks. How many times does that guy smirk? Is it like a disease? A disease that makes a person smirk a lot? Smirk-o-idus?

"Well, Marlene and I are going on some rides too," I say.

"We are?" she asks.

"Yep. C'mon let's go," I say.

"No, I wanna deep fried oreo. No thanks to these nitwits we're out of line. C'mon, Uri" she says. I groan and give in. And may I say those deep fried oreos were delicious.

Like almost as good as Dauntless cake. But not better. Nothing is better than the Dauntless cake.

I mean nothing.