Wait - Nick Jonas Moment

"Where were you guys?" Marlene asks as Zeke, Shauna, and I drive back to the hotel. I share a look with Zeke who is still eating his bacon wrapped hotdog. Wow, that guy takes a long time to eat a hotdog.

"Uh... we were getting you a present?" I say, but it sounds more like a question. Marlene rolls her eyes as she clutches her arm which is now wrapped in a cast. She can't do anything with it for a week.

"No, you guys were annoying the poor cashier by ordering so much bacon," Shauna says. Zeke shrugs as he finishes the last bite of his hotdog.

"That was hysterical, though. Did you see that guys face? He was like 'YOU CRAZY AMERICANS!'" Zeke says and the two of us laugh. Good times, good times.

But seriously, why did that guy have problems with bacon? Don't they roast pigs here in Hawaii? Geez, I don't think he realized it's the same thing. Bacon and pork both come from pig, doesn't he realize that?

"Oh yeah! Then when Will said Hawaii was part of America and Four was like 'BURN BITCH!' Classic..." I say and shake my head while laughing.

"You guys are so immature," Shauna says and giggles. That 'giggle' is the 'I love you Zekey Wekey' laugh.

"And that's why you love us!" I exclaim as we pull up to the hotel.

"True, very true, Uri," Marlene says and leans over to kiss me. She's so pretty. And funny. And pretty...

Wait, what was I talking about again?

***

"Christina, Candor or Dauntless?" Lynn asks while we all eat pineapple and bacon on the beach.

"Um... dauntless!" she says while cuddling next to Will. Geez, there are children around, don't go any further.

"Okay... I dare you to try to seduce that Australian guy over there, then when his girlfriend says something about it, slap then walk away like a boss," Lynn tells her. We all laugh, including Will, shocked he didn't get jealous. Wait - Nick Jonas moment.

"Cause' you're too sexy beautiful-" I start to sing but Four cuts me off.

"Dude. No. Just no."

"You're no fun..." I mutter as Christina walks over to the Australian guy with his girlfriend who looks like Kim Kardashian with a smaller ass.

Christina walks up to him and starts to say stuff, but we can't hear. I can only imagine. 'Hi, I'm Christina. But, you can call me Chris. I'm afraid of moths, will you protect me?'

Then Kim over there says something. Ooooh it's about to go down. And I'm yelling TIMBER!!!

Sorry, had to.

Chris slaps her and dramatically walks away. We all laugh as she clutches her cheek and Australia sends the death glare Christina's way.

"What did you say?" Tris asks peppily. Christina giggles and then says, "I told him that a while ago we had a one night stand, and I thought we a had a 'connection'"

I burst out laughing and so does everybody else. Wow, Chris went farther then we asked.

"What did Kim Kardashian say?" I ask and everybody laughs at the 'Kim Kardashian' part.

"She said, 'Well, too bad, cause this bae is mine'" she explains between laughs.

He ain't a 'bae'. I'm a bae, not that Australian wannabe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, 2 updates in a day!

I'll be updating a lot this week, maybe three times overall.

Hope you guys like this chapter! 😄