Number Boy Gone Craaaaa-zzzzz

Right now we're all sitting in Tris' living room, talking about weird things and eating Dauntless cake.

"Hey, why didn't Lynn and butter knife boy come?" Shauna asks, earning a high five from Zeke. Butter knife boy... I gotta start using that... from now on Butter Knife Boy is property of Uriah Pedrad.

"On a date," Christina replies and rolls her eyes.

"Peter sucks," Four states simply.

"I know, why him? Why couldn't she date Al or somebody? Even if Al sucks, he's still better," Tris replies. Peter does suck.

"Peter sucks. Al sucks. Everybody sucks! This conversation's boring. Let's play Candor or Dauntless," I say and lean back, taking a bite of Dauntless cake.

"Fine by me," Marlene says and comes closer to me, placing her head on my shoulder. She's so cute... and pretty... and sweet... and brave...

What was I talking about?

"Let's do this. Will, Candor or Dauntless?" Tris asks.

"Uh, Dauntless," he says. I cackle evilly, and so does Tris. I give her a look and she shrugs. Since when does Beatrice Prior joke?

"Well, I dare you to go over to Eric's, and ask for his hand in marriage!" she squeals. I laugh and Zeke and Four, 'OoOoh in unison.

Will's eyes go wide and I say, "It's okay, bra. We all know you're not gay, but somewhere deep inside our hearts ... we know Eric is."

"Dude, and that is supposed to make me feel better?" Will says.

"No," I scoff and grab his arm, pulling him to Eric's house with the others tagging along.

***

"3, 2, 1, and action!" Zeke says randomly.

"Thank you for watching! Now, here we have William James (A/N Let's just say that's his whole name) who is about to propose to Eric, a guy we know is gay. So, let us take a little peeky-peeky here," Marlene says like a news reporter, using her lip gloss as a mic. That's my girl...

Will runs a hand through his hair and does a very dramatic warm up before stepping up to Eric's door. He hesitates before knocking *cough* pansycake *cough*.

Eric opens the door... yikes...

Short story long, Eric's pale skin is covered by a pair of unicorn boxers covered in sparkles, along with a dirty white shirt covered in dirt. The piercings are bulging out his skin and his hair is all flat. No gel.

"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see that," Chris mumbles.

"No dip freaking Sherlock," Shauna says. "Uh uh uh, m'aam, it's no dip, sherlock. There is no freaking," Four corrects. She gives him a crazed look and just shrugs.

I then turn my attention back to Will and little unicorn boy with dirty shirt.

Will gets on one knee and asks, "Eric I don't know your last name, will you take my hand in marriage?"

Eric's face lights up and I hear Tris let out a muffled laugh.

"Yeah, Will! How'd you know?" Eric says and I fake pass out, only to be caught by Four. This couldn't be anymore awkard.

That awkward moment when your in the arms of best friend... and you're both dudes *shutters with fear*

Will stands up and slaps Eric, and I burst into laughter. "Eric! You're an idiot! It was a freaking dare! But you were joking, right?"

"It's going down," Shauna says.

"I'M YELLING TIMBER!" I scream, then hide behind Eric's neighbor's teddy bear topiary.

Will comes running back laughing.

"Dude, did you see those boxers!" Zeke says in between laughs.

"He told me he knew it was a dare he saw someone *cough* Uriah *cough*" Will says and everyone glares at me.

"What about those boxers," I say awkwardly.

***

"How'd the date go?" Marlene asks as Lynn comes in... with tears on her face...

"Oh my gosh, DID HE DO THIS TO YOU? I'LL RIP BUTTER KNIFE BOY'S FREAKING THROAT OUT! I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL-" Four starts and stands up.

"Number boy gone craaaaaa-zzzzzzzzz," I say in a weird voice.

Not the time Uriah!

Who am I kidding, it's always the time.

I could be at a funeral and it would still be the time.

Whenever Uriah's around, it's the time.

"Lynn! What happened? Lynn you never cry!" Christina says and runs up to her.

"He... Peter..." she stutters her eyes filled with fear.

"What. Happened." Tris says, emphasizing each word like some dramatic movie.

"He cheated on me," Lynn stutters out.

I clench my hands into fists. Butter knife boy did what now?!

"Guys, get ready. Revenge time. And it's gonna hurt," Will says and I notice all of us have red faces and are standing, hands clenched into fists.

Here's a warning butter knife boy: Try not to die