Chapter 5: Gotta Go Fast

Go, go, go, go! Luna shouted over and over again in her mind, flying as fast as possible while clutching the tiny green child to her chest. She glanced down at him quickly, noticing that he seemed to be unconscious. Probably due to the amount of stress he had just undergone. Poor kid... She thought, frowning while redirecting her attention to the green and blue landscape in front of her. 

I have to find a place to hide and quick... If Zarbon or Dodoria catch me... I'm done fo-

A sudden kick to her back knocked the wind out of her, sending her plummeting down towards the water below. She crashed into its surface, making a huge splash before blasting forward again, knowing it was pointless trying to run.

"Thought you could get away with that little stunt twerp?!" Dodoria shouted while chasing after her, sounding more pissed than she had ever seen him.

Another hit to her side knocked her off course, sending her a good distance before the fat man appeared right in front of her. Luna's eyes widened in fear as she had no time to dodge before a vicious punch to the face sent her spinning back. She coughed weakly, trying to regain her composure as she felt a warm liquid running down her forehead. She knew Dodoria was just toying with her. Frieza would be furious with him if he killed her... But she was still scared of what might happen. Honestly, Dodoria beating her to a pulp would probably be less painful than what Frieza would have in store for her once he learned about her disobedience...

What am I going to do?! She panicked, watching in horror as Dodoria smirked wickedly before rocketing forward with incredible speed. Luna turned to the side, shielding the child in her arms as she prepared to take the brunt of another attack. A loud crash made Luna jump back instinctively as Dodoria was suddenly sent sailing away a few yards, grunting in annoyance before fixing the man who had attacked him with a merciless glare.

"Who the hell are you?!" Dodoria growled at the bald man in front of him, raising his hand as he formed a yellow ball of energy. "Not that it matters anyway... Because you're about to die!" He roared, firing multiple attacks at the shorter man who was trying his best to dodge them.

"Come on!"

A small tug on her arm surprised Luna as she was too caught up in watching the battle in front of her to notice that a small dark haired boy had appeared at her side.

"Who are-"

"I'll explain later!" He said promptly, noticing her hesitation as he attempted to pull her along, "We've gotta find a place to hide!"

"But what about your friend-"

"He'll be okay, now come on! Follow me!"

That was all she needed to hear. Whoever these two were, if they were going to help her get away from Zarbon and Dodoria, they couldn't be that bad. And without either of them having their scouters, maybe she would actually have a chance at staying under the radar for a while. Luna flew after the kid in front of her, sparing a quick glance back to the man in the orange gi who was still dodging Dodoria's attacks.

Suddenly, Dodoria lunged forward, grabbing the other man by his ankle as he held him in front of his face while laughing victoriously. "Gotcha!" He shouted, as Luna gasped, causing the boy in front of her to turn around. Just as Dodoria was about to attack, the smaller man whipped around, placing two fingers on each side of his head as he yelled. 

"SOLAR FLARE!"

"Argh! Goddammit!"

Everything flashed white, forcing Luna to shut her eyes as she felt herself being dragged down rapidly. When she opened them again, she noticed she was in a cave with the dark haired kid and the other man. Both of them watching her with strange expressions on their faces.