Chapter 31: Visiting The Briefs

It had been a few months since the mysterious boy from the future had come and gone, and ever since that day, Luna had been training with Goku, Gohan and Piccolo at the Son House... All of them using every precious moment they had to perfect their skills. It was on a particularly nice day that the phone to said house rang as Chi Chi ran to answer it...

"Come on! You're too slow!" Goku taunted, dodging Luna's kicks and punches like they were nothing. "Maybe you should take a break..."

Luna jumped back, frowning at the dark haired man in front of her as she clenched her jaw in irritation. "Maybe I should just kick it up a notch..." She said seriously, glaring at the Saiyan as he smirked back.

"HAAA!" Luna shouted, her energy level sky rocketing as her eyes changed from green to silver. Her lavender hair became a bit lighter as a brilliant silver aura surrounded her. "I'm gonna kick your Saiyan ass back to Vegeta..." Luna said teasingly, powering up a good sized ball of ki in her hand as she smirked.

"And I don't mean the angry prince..."

Goku actually chuckled, teleporting out of the way as she fired her attack right where he was standing only seconds ago. "Phew... That was clo-AH!" The man wheezed, barely avoiding a vicious kick to the face before grabbing her leg as it swung past him.

"There's the fire!" Goku commented, his tone playful as the lavender haired girl in front of him used her other foot to kick him in the chest, launching herself a few feet away as they stared each other down.

A second later they were both gone, moving incredibly fast as they exchanged blows. Piccolo was meditating not too far away, occasionally opening one eye to peek at their sparring session as he found himself unusually distracted. He blamed it on Chi Chi for not letting Gohan come along for training today, saying that he had 'more important things to learn about'...

"Tch, ridiculous..." The Namekian grumbled to himself, watching the two fighters above him going at it as he smirked. She's improved a great deal in such a short amount of time... He thought, glancing at Luna while remembering what little control she had over her powers on his home planet.

But will it be enough?

"Luna!" Gohan shouted, getting everyone's attention as he flew towards their training grounds. "You've got a phone call!"

"I've got a what now?" Luna said in confusion, both her and Goku putting their sparring session on hold as they landed back on the ground.

"Yeah, mom said Bulma wants to talk to you..." Gohan explained before looking towards his father. "Oh, and she said lunch is ready too-"

"Alright!" Goku cheered, his mouth beginning to water as he sprinted towards their house, Luna, Gohan and Piccolo right behind him.Chi Chi handed the phone to Luna as soon as she got in the door as her husband and son immediately started chowing down on their lunch like there was no tomorrow. Piccolo assumed his usual position underneath the tree outside as he listened in on what was happening.

"Hi Bulma!" Luna said excitedly, interested to find out what her friend had been up to for the last few months. "How is everything?" She asked, pausing for a moment before speaking again. "Oh, well that doesn't surprise me..." Luna said with a laugh, grinning in amusement as she watched the two Saiyans shovel food into their mouths.

"So does that mean that you... Oh, I see... Wait, what?! Why me?" She stuttered, her eyes growing wide as she listened to her friend's plan. "I don't really see how that would help... Hmm... Alright, I'll see you in a bit..."

"What did Bulma want?" Gohan asked, swallowing a huge mouthful of food as he reached for another bowl of rice.

"She said I should come visit her for a little bit..." Luna explained, handing the phone back to Chi Chi. "It has been a while since I've seen her... And she said she needed my help with something..." She mumbled, grabbing herself a glass of juice.