Chapter 52: Making Moves

I can't believe all of this... Krillin thought to himself, flying back towards Capsule Corporation with Trunks as he glanced over at the papers in the other fighter's hands. At least now we might be able to figure out some sort of weakness that they have... The bald fighter realized, smirking as he pushed himself to go faster, hoping everyone else was doing alright...

"Krillin!" Trunks shouted suddenly, getting the other man's attention as he paused. "I want you to take these plans to my mother... I'm sure she'll be able to figure them out!"

"Uh, sure... But aren't you coming with me?" Krillin asked, wondering what he was going to do instead.

"No... " Trunks answered lowly, looking down as he wondered himself whether or not he was making the right decision. "I'm going to go find my father and train with him. If he really is able to achieve something beyond a Super Saiyan, maybe he can show me how to as well..."

"Listen Trunks..." Krillin said, thinking carefully of how he should put this. "I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think Vegeta will let you train with him... He's very, uh... Independent..." He finished, chuckling nervously as he knew it must be hard to be in the younger Saiyan's shoes...

"Yeah..." Trunks sighed, knowing the task would be difficult as his own father's stubbornness was unprecedented... "I don't really want to go but I think I should Krillin... See, it's my father... I must prove to him that I'm worthy of fighting alongside him... And if I train with him, maybe I can convince him of that..."

"Well, alright... If it's something you really have to do..." The bald man sighed, knowing he couldn't make him change his mind. Like father, like son...

Trunks nodded, holding out the rolled up plans to the fighter next to him as he smiled. "Take care of this my friend..."

"I will."

"Wish me luck..." Trunks said lightly, smirking as Krillin chuckled.

"You'll need it."

"Yeah..."Krillin sighed as he watched Trunks blast away, hoping Vegeta would go easy on the kid... 

But for now, I've got bigger things to concentrate on... Krillin realized, shaking his head as he gripped Dr. Gero's schematics in his hands. I've got to get these to Bulma right away!

A few minutes later he arrived at Bulma's house, the blue haired scientist beginning the arduous task of deciphering the coded plans with the help of her father.

"So where's everyone else right now?" Bulma asked curiously, looking up at the bald fighter as he sighed.

"Well, Piccolo and the other's are searching for Cell..." Krillin explained, tilting his head as he thought about it. "So hopefully that's going well... And Trunks went off to find Vegeta..." He commented unsurely, raising one eyebrow as Bulma seemed a bit worried. "Best of luck there... As far as Luna goes, I have no idea. Things have been pretty hectic lately..."

"And any update on Goku?"

"Oh he's just resting at Kame House..." Krillin answered, knowing he should probably head back that way as well. "Probably still sleeping..." He mumbled, hoping that his friend would recover soon.

We really need you right now Goku...

...

Meanwhile, with the Acaiians...

...

"Master Ryuuto! Where are we going?" Luna questioned impatiently, flying behind her teacher as he continued to lead the way.

"To see an old friend of mine..." Ryuuto replied with a grin, knowing it had been a few hundred years since he had last been this planet. I do hope he remembers me...