Chapter 46: A Long Lost Friend

"Seriously, can we speed this up? It's cold as tits up here..." 18 asked in frustration, glaring at her brother as all of them flew through the snow covered mountains towards where their information told them the Son house would be.

16 flew behind them, enjoying the scenery below as 17 narrowed his eyes at his twin sister.

"You know maybe if you stopped whining and helped me look we'd... Oh! Oh, look! There's one! There's..." 17 trailed off, a frown appearing on his face as he got a better look at the tiny pink truck below them. "Actually... Second thought... We don't have to steal the first one we see..."

"Oh, I'm sorry... I can't hear you over your welching." 18 commented sarcastically, crossing her arms in front of her as the dark haired boy sighed in defeat.

"Ugh, whatever..." 17 mumbled, landing next to the small truck as 16 and 18 followed suit. "Huh... 'Lucky Foods'..." 17 read out loud, noticing the name of the company printed on the side of the vehicle. "Kind of ironic... Alright guys, we're taking the van..."

Before anyone could do anything else, 16 stepped forward, picking the truck up easily as he emptied it's contents on the road. 17 tilted his head at the red haired man, sighing as he prepared to explain what he meant.

"No buddy... We're gonna drive it."

"Oh." 16 replied mechanically, setting the van down once again before apologizing. "Sorry."

"It's cool, now you have a place to sit." 17 said calmly, the employees of the Lucky Food company watching with wide eyes from inside the rest stop as the androids continued on without care.

"Affirmative." 16 said with a slight smirk, getting into the back of the van before shutting the door behind him. "Shotgun."

"Not quite what that means, but hey, keep tryin' man..." 17 said in amusement as 18 jumped into the passenger seat.

"Bitchin'." The dark haired fighter said happily, jumping into the driver's seat himself before starting up the engine. "Next stop, casa de Goku..."

"How 'bout no." 18 commented, pointing at her ruined top while looking over at her brother seriously. "New clothes first, Goku's casa second."

"Heh, women..." 17 chuckled, making his blonde sister roll her eyes as he sighed. "Am I right 16?"

"Confirmed. She is female." 16 responded robotically, making the younger boy actually laugh out loud.

"Haha... She is..."

...

Meanwhile, with Luna, Krillin and Trunks...

...

All three of them landed in the front yard of the Son house, walking up to the door before Krillin stopped suddenly.

"H-hey... Trunks?" He spoke up, making both him and Luna pause for a moment as they waited for him to continue. "Are you positive these androids are... As cruel and heartless as you say they are?"

Trunks looked at him in surprise for a split second before a dark frown swept across his face. "Yes Krillin! They're both monsters..." He growled, unsure of how anyone could think otherwise. "After everything I've told you... Why would you even ask me that?"

"S-sorry!" Krillin said quickly, waving his hands in front of himself defensively. "I... I just thought maybe since they were different than the ones in your time... Maybe... Nevermind!" He mumbled, clearing his throat nervously as Luna and Trunks watched him in confusion. "Come on!" The bald fighter said quickly, stepping forward before raising his hand to knock on the door as it swung open before he could touch it.