Chapter 6: Vengeance & Vendettas

"Come out you little bastards!" Dodoria roared while blasting away another section of rock. "I swear, if I have to come down there and get you, I'll-"

BAM!

An elbow drop from above sent the pink man sailing down at an incredible speed as he crashed into the water below, creating a huge wave where he hit. A moment later he surfaced, gasping for air as he pulled himself out, growling before scanning the area for his attacker.

"You! Vegeta!" He exclaimed, a bit surprised to see the Saiyan Prince.

"It's been a long time Dodoria... How are you?" The spiky haired man questioned while crossing his arms, an arrogant smirk plastered on his face.

"I should have known! Shooting people in the back always was your style..."

"Careful now. We're all alone. Freiza and Zarbon aren't here to back you up." Vegeta snickered, raising one of his eyebrows before continuing, "I'd watch what I said, if I were you."

Dodoria growled, clenching his fists as he watched Vegeta laugh in his face. "Then again, I suppose it doesn't matter... I'm still going to kill you either way."

"Ha! As if you stood a chance against me!" Dodoria boasted, chuckling as he thought up a plan. "I tell you what... You give me that pretty red scouter you're wearing and maybe I won't point Frieza in the right direction..."

"Oh, you mean this scouter?" Vegeta questioned innocently, taking it off his head and holding it up.

"That's right."

"Well, I'd be inclined to give it to you... But, you see, there's a problem with it..."

"And what would that be?"

The Saiyan smirked, dropping the scouter on the ground before crushing it beneath his boot. "It's broken."

"Y-you're helpless without your scouter!" Dodoria gasped, truly shocked for a moment before he recovered. "You fool! Now you're as blind as the rest of us-"

"Actually," Vegeta interrupted, thoroughly enjoying himself while observing the man across from him shaking with rage. "I learned a little trick while I was on Earth... I can sense energy. But I really do feel bad for you Dodoria... Without your scouter, how will you ever find Frieza's backside so you can stick your nose in it?"

"You! You Saiyan trash! It's about time I taught you some respect!" Dodoria shouted, raising both hands as he fired multiple energy blasts. "Mouthy... Little... PRICK!" He roared, oblivious to the fact that the Saiyan had dodged, moving behind him before he could notice.

"Where are you aiming?" Vegeta asked sarcastically, catching Dodoria's arm as he whipped it around while trying to backhand him. Seeing where this was going, he jumped, avoiding another punch as he landed behind the fat man again, a firm grip on both his arms.

"Arrghhh!" Dodoria yelled as the Saiyan Prince pulled his arms backwards, on the verge of dislocating both his shoulders.

"Any last words before I rip off these disgusting appendages?" Vegeta laughed, pulling harder as Dodoria's cries grew louder.

"Wait!" He pleaded, shaking as the pain was becoming unbearable, "I can tell you what really happened to your planet!"

"Planet Vegeta was destroyed! It's gone forever... What else is there to know?" Vegeta lashed out, growling as he thought about the satisfaction he would get out of ending Dodoria's miserable existence...

"Y-you remember how Frieza told everyone that your planet was destroyed by a massive meteorite? T-that was a lie!" Dodoria huffed, breathing quickly as he continued, "That's not the way it happened at all... It was Frieza and not a meteorite that destroyed your planet!"