Chapter 36: Z Fighters vs. The Andriods (Part 2)

Fifteen minutes later...

...

"Goochie goochie goo!" Gohan said in a playful voice, chuckling while he tried to make baby Trunks laugh.

Luna giggled, joining in as Trunks cooed happily, laughing as both of them made silly faces. Gohan pulled at his cheeks, sticking out his tongue and making a funny noise while Luna crossed her eyes, using her hands to make antlers on her head while laughing lightly herself. Trunks clapped his little hands together, enjoying the show as everyone smiled at them.

"Haha, hey Krillin! Let's see you try making the kid laugh!" Gohan suggested, everyone watching in amusement as Krillin walked in front of Bulma and Trunks.

"Alright... So... You new in town or what?" Krillin said seriously, tilting his head to the side as he raised an eyebrow at the baby. Trunks just kept laughing, clapping his hands again as Krillin smirked before crossing his arms.

"Yep... I crack myself up too kid."

Everyone started laughing, including Luna who was too busy doing just that to notice Trunks reaching out and grabbing a fist full of her hair. The little baby tugged harshly, surprising her as she let out an annoyed huff before narrowing her eyes instinctively.

"Ow... Ow... Ow!" Luna whined, glaring at the baby who was giggling happily as everyone watched in amusement. Bulma just laughed along with everyone else as Trunks refused to let go, pulling on Luna's hair as she gave up, standing next to her blue haired friend with an irritated look on her face.

"I swear Trunks, when you grow up... I'm going to get you back for this..." Luna hissed under her breath, glaring at the baby next to her who just squealed happily, yanking her purple locks viciously before finally letting go. Luna sighed in relief, jumping back immediately as she landed next to Piccolo, rubbing the side of her head while pouting as everyone laughed.

Piccolo raised a brow at her, smirking in amusement as she glared back, daring him to say anything. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out as a flash of energy sparked across his mind.

"Quiet you guys!" He shouted, interrupting everyone's laughter as all of them grew silent. "Someone's coming..."

"H-hey... You think it's them?" Gohan asked nervously as Krillin sighed.

"I can't tell yet..."

Yajirobe leaned out the window of his car, frowning as he approached the cliff where all the Z Fighters were standing.

"Yep, they're all right here..." He said to himself, flying his car over the rocks as he came in for a landing. "Just like Korin said..."

"Hey Yajirobe, are you uh, alright?" Goku mumbled, watching in confusion as the fat samurai jumped out of the vehicle. "You came to help us fight the androids!" He said excitedly, smiling at the man as he frowned back quickly.

"No way!" He shouted, pulling a small bag out of his pocket before handing it to the Saiyan. "I just brought these senzu beans from Korin..."

"Aw, thanks a lot!" Goku said, happily taking the bag from him as he stared at it with wonder. "And give my best to Korin-"

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever..." Yajirobe mumbled, cutting the man off as he turned around to leave. "I'm outta here..."

"Hey... Are you sure you don't want to stay and help us out?" Goku asked again, hoping he might change his mind as everyone waited to hear his answer.

The chubby fighter hopped in his car, turning around to stare at them all seriously for a moment before replying. "If you guys want to stay here and get yourselves killed, that's your own business... But I'm taking off while I still can..." Yajirobe started up the engine, leaving all of them in the dust as he flew away quickly, speeding towards the horizon.