Chapter 57: Luna vs. Cell 2: Transformation Boogaloo

"Heh... Heh heh..." Cell chuckled, wiping a bit of blood from his mouth as he stared down the lavender haired Acaiian. 

She managed to surprise me... But no matter... He growled, licking his lips as he imagined draining this woman of her precious energy. She will be a delicious little snack... Then, I'll go in for the main course...

Before anyone could react, Cell launched himself forward, everyone's eyes going wide as Luna fell backwards, dodging his attack instinctively as he sailed over her. Her purple hair floated in the wind briefly before she put her hands down, pushing herself up into the air as Cell came at her again.

"RrghhhRAHH!" The insect-like monster shouted, bringing his foot down as she dodged him yet again, the impact from his kick shattering a good portion of the ground beneath her as she reappeared a second later above him.

In-Incredible... Piccolo thought, unable to believe that Luna was able to keep up with Cell right now without even transforming. Unless... The Hyperbolic Time Chamber! He realized, continuing to watch the fight as he knew that was the only logical explanation. That must be it... But still, for her to change that much in just a year... Amazing...

"How... How is this possible?!" 17 shouted, stomping his foot in frustration as he watched the girl he knocked out earlier dancing around this new threat like it was nothing. How are all of them getting so strong?!

"Rrgh..." Cell growled, getting incredibly frustrated as he looked at the tiny woman who was, quite frankly, ruining his day. "Who are you?" He questioned, wondering why he didn't have any information on her if she was such a formidable fighter...

"There's no point in telling you now." Luna stated matter of factly, getting into her fighting stance as Cell waited for her to elaborate. "You're not going to be alive much longer anyway..."

"Oh ho ho... I see some people on this planet still have a little fight left in them..." He teased, chuckling to himself before continuing in a darker tone. "But then again... I can't say they didn't try..."

"Tch... You... You'll pay for what you've done!" Luna shouted, trying not to let her anger get the best of her as the monster in front of her grinned.

"Heh heh... No... You see, once I achieve my perfection, I'll take my time in draining this planet of it's energy..." Cell explained, narrowing his eyes as his tail swayed dangerously behind him before coming to a stop. "Starting with YOU!" The green monster rasped, the tip of his tail darting towards Luna as her eyes widened.

"Watch out!" Piccolo shouted, pausing for a moment as he blinked a few times, suddenly realizing he didn't need to be worried.

Everyone stood there in shock as Luna held Cell's tail in one hand, the needle-tipped end inches away from her neck as the monster glared down at her.

"I don't think so..." Luna growled, surprising everyone including Cell as she swung him over her head before slamming him down onto the dirt. "In fact, I'm going to make sure you'll never be able to absorb anyone ever again..." The lavender haired girl promised, stomping on the base of the monster's tail before smirking.

Cell howled in pain as Luna pulled upwards, everyone watching in shock as the Acaiian ripped the appendage clean off before tossing the still wiggling tail a few feet away.

"I was not ready for today..." 17 admitted, unable to believe what was happening as his sister seemed to agree.

"I don't think any of us were..." The blonde woman mumbled, blinking a few times as Luna jumped back while Cell slowly got to his feet...

"Ugh... Do you know how long it's going to take... To regrow my tail?!" Cell growled, glaring at the woman across from him as she seemed surprised.

"You can-"